0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: Ex=Pantera guitarist Dimebag Darryl DEAD

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Original Message                 Date: 09-Dec-04  @  02:22 PM   -   Ex=Pantera guitarist Dimebag Darryl DEAD

craig

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

COLUMBUS, Ohio -- Police released the name of the gunman who allegedly went on a shooting rampage at a Columbus nightclub Wednesday night, killing four people before a police officer shot him dead.

FeedRoom

At Least 3 Dead
5 People Die In Shooting
Watch First Report From Scene
FeedRoom

Nathan Gale, 25, of Marysville, reportedly jumped onto a concert stage and open fire, NBC 4 reported.

SLIDESHOW: Images From Scene

The shooting took place shortly after 10 p.m. at Alrosa Villa, located at 5055 Sinclair Rd.

A crowd of about 250 people was inside for a concert by Damageplan, a heavy metal band. Two former members of the band Pantera formed the group.

The band took the stage shortly after 10 p.m., and minutes later, a man, who was wearing a hockey jersey and hooded sweatshirt, began firing at point-blank range at least four times at guitarist Dimebag Darrell, NBC 4's Kyle Anderson reported.

Columbus police crime scene search unit arrives at Alrosa Villa nightclub after the shooting during Damageplan's performance in Columbus, Ohio.
AP
Columbus police crime scene search unit arrives at Alrosa Villa nightclub after the shooting during Damageplan's performance in Columbus, Ohio. (Dec. 8, 2004)

Darrell Abbott, who was known as "Dimebag Darrell," was pronounced dead at the scene, NBC 4's Kyle Anderson reported. Police released the names of two others who died. They were Nathan Bray and Erin Halk, both audience members.

"(The gunman) came on stage, from the back, like he knew what he was doing and went straight to Dimebag Darrell immediately," an unidentified witness said."

Gale reportedly shot and killed another member of the band before firing shots into the crowd.

Were You Inside The Club? E-mail Us.

Columbus police were flooded with 911 calls from concertgoers right after the shooting. Some witnesses said Gale took a person hostage. Minutes later, a Columbus police Officer James D. Niggemeyer entered the nightclub and shot and killed Gale, police said.

Police did not identify the other person who died at the scene.

Authorities spent hours questioning audience members.

As calls for help came in, dozens of police and EMS crews were dispatched to the scene.

Patrick Lachman, singer, and Dimebag Darrell Abbott, guitarist (l-r) of Damageplan perform at Rock Club, Pittsburgh, Pa. (Nov. 28, 2004)
AP Image
Patrick Lachman, singer, and Dimebag Darrell Abbott, guitarist (l-r) of Damageplan perform at Rock Club, Pittsburgh, Pa. (Nov. 28, 2004)

Emergency room workers at Riverside Methodist Hospital were told to watch out for people who would ask for care on Thursday. Police said that about 100 people left the Alrosa Villa before officers got the scene under control.

Two people who were shot were transported by ambulance to Riverside. Their names were not released and hospital officials would not comment about their conditions.

Columbus police and firefighters set up a triage outside the nightclub to treat anyone with minor injuries, NBC 4 reported.

Many people who were injured during the shooting spree and in the chaos that followed were put on buses and treated for injuries at the scene, NBC 4 reported.

Alrosa Villa is a popular north Columbus nightspot for young adults, featuring rock and heavy metal bands, NBC 4 reported.

According to the band's Web site, Damageplan was touring nationally. It performed in Buffalo, N.Y., on Tuesday night and had a concert scheduled in Flint, Mich., on Thursday.

Damageplan featured former Pantera artists Dimebag Darrell and Vinnie Paul. The pair was joined by vocalist Patrick Lachman and bassist Bobzilla, according to their Web site.

Fucked up shit...

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 41/62                 Date: 15-Dec-04  @  02:13 PM   -   RE: Ex=Pantera guitarist Dimebag Darryl DEAD

Humble Granny

Link?:  No link

I don't like rock or metal but it is quite an interesting story that someone jumped on stage with a gun and let fire, these things don't happen a lot so when they do you gotta expect people to talk about it a little bit, if it was a more famous person then we'd never hear the end of it

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 42/62                 Date: 15-Dec-04  @  02:51 PM   -   RE: Ex=Pantera guitarist Dimebag Darryl DEAD

k

sadly it's never Madonna tho  

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 43/62                 Date: 15-Dec-04  @  02:55 PM   -   RE: Ex=Pantera guitarist Dimebag Darryl DEAD

xoxos

Link?: Link

tha's right, keep your integrity on part time where it's supposed to be you delapidated mental fuck

Message 44/62                 Date: 15-Dec-04  @  05:06 PM   -   RE: Ex=Pantera guitarist Dimebag Darryl DEAD

k

xoxos man, fuck off whydoncha please ok?

i really cant take you and your bullshit anymore man, popping up like a fucking ulcer every week or other day to post some agressive nasty downer piece of crap aimed at someone.

so take a walk or be freindly to people.

it's a simple choice, but ive come to the end of my fucking tether with you.

there's NO need for it, these people have done NOTHING to you have they?

so if this is all because YOU feel superior and feel the way to express that is to just pop up and call names and fuck off agin then you're a fucking retard frankly

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 45/62                 Date: 16-Dec-04  @  03:21 AM   -   RE: Ex=Pantera guitarist Dimebag Darryl DEAD

Humble Granny

Link?:  No link

Some people

Message 46/62                 Date: 16-Dec-04  @  04:55 PM   -   RE: Ex=Pantera guitarist Dimebag Darryl DEAD

xoxos

for sure. your tongue up andrew's ass clicking your heels together saynig "it's all good" because frankly my man, you know better, so my best to you. enjoy your "nice acting true friends"

a dios

Message 47/62                 Date: 16-Dec-04  @  07:24 PM   -   RE: Ex=Pantera guitarist Dimebag Darryl DEAD

beds

Message 48/62                 Date: 16-Dec-04  @  08:01 PM   -   RE: Ex=Pantera guitarist Dimebag Darryl DEAD

psylichon

aw xoxos, take it like a fucking man for once.

Message 49/62                 Date: 16-Dec-04  @  09:35 PM   -   RE: Ex=Pantera guitarist Dimebag Darryl DEAD

nutoniom

i fart in your general direction

ni !

Message 50/62                 Date: 16-Dec-04  @  09:45 PM   -   RE: Ex=Pantera guitarist Dimebag Darryl DEAD

S1GNALRUNNERS - Andrew

No dumbass, I haven't posted in months

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

There are 62 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum