0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: Vote John Motherfucking Kerry

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 11

Original Message                 Date: 31-Oct-04  @  03:25 AM   -   Vote John Motherfucking Kerry

Togo Peffin

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

Here I am, a Brit. A message to all Americans on this site:
Vote Kerry. Bush's time can be ended on Tuesday. You can evict him from the Whitehouse. I hope you're going to vote. Vote. Vote Kerry. Not because he's really great. More because Bush is such a useless shit. For Christ's sake.
Togo

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 41/107                 Date: 03-Nov-04  @  04:26 AM   -   RE: Vote John Motherfucking Kerry

mcc>

Link?: Link

when you look at the map and the states which have been called for bush....

and just ask: is this a state where people actually read books?...or whether they even CAN read books......?

states like ADAHO....who voted 80% for bush.
pretty scary place it sounds like.
i don't think i'll visit.

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 42/107                 Date: 03-Nov-04  @  05:31 AM   -   RE: Vote John Motherfucking Kerry

xoxos

visiting beats staying

Message 43/107                 Date: 03-Nov-04  @  06:14 AM   -   RE: Vote John Motherfucking Kerry

mcc>

well.....i guess no coup de tat will be necessary now.
PLUS we won't have to see 10,000,000....HE'S NOT MY PRESIDENT>
bumper stickers everywhere.

Message 44/107                 Date: 03-Nov-04  @  08:42 AM   -   RE: Vote John Motherfucking Kerry

Maarten

I'm scared... *closes eyes* "please go please go please go..."

Message 45/107                 Date: 03-Nov-04  @  10:33 AM   -   RE: Vote John Motherfucking Kerry

k

Link?:  Link

oh shit

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 46/107                 Date: 03-Nov-04  @  11:42 AM   -   RE: Vote John Motherfucking Kerry

Jock Munro

I've always been told that my hatred for yanks should be directed at the current Bush administration, and not at yanks in general. And thats a fair point, because all the americans I know are pretty damn ok. It would be stupid to tar everyone with the same brush.

BUT... surely if that cunt Bush wins a second term it means that over half of the people who voted yesterday WANT an incompetant war mongering bafoon to run their country.... erm so what the fuck does it say about the US of A as a whole then ? that the country was stupid enough to vote him in again, which unfortunately does confirm that I was right all along, that the majority of americans who voted him back in are stupid, ignorant, inbred twats. What a great image that portrays to the rest of the world.

Obviously if theres a slim chance that Kerry does win, then ignore that last bit, because your all great people.

Message 47/107                 Date: 03-Nov-04  @  12:22 PM   -   RE: Vote John Motherfucking Kerry

sitar

Thanks Jock.

I woke up this morning, turned on newsradio 88 to the sound of the business report. A Wall Street Journal editor says that Wall Street is a republican stronghold. Well that's a no-brainer. He went on to say that companies have held back the reins on outsourcing jobs through the presidential campaign, but if Bush wins it's expected that companies will open the gates to outsourcing and America could see a large surge in jobs being sent to India....another no-brainer. What baffles me is why would anyone that needs a job vote for Bush?

Add to that, apart from a truckload of other reasons, because Bush has been at the helm, OBL's plan of bankrupting the US is working far beyond his expectations and I can't imagine how people can justify voting for Bush.

Message 48/107                 Date: 03-Nov-04  @  12:34 PM   -   RE: Vote John Motherfucking Kerry

mcc>

to be fair.....

HEIL HITLER!!!!

Message 49/107                 Date: 03-Nov-04  @  12:47 PM   -   RE: Vote John Motherfucking Kerry

nutoniom

what ? again ? fuck

Message 50/107                 Date: 03-Nov-04  @  01:04 PM   -   RE: Vote John Motherfucking Kerry

mcc>

there are 18 electoral-college votes unaccounted for, as yet.....but diebold-machines
were used in ohio.

my feeling is if w could steal 2000 when he wasn't yet president.....2004 is a cinch.

what is notable is the fact that neither region which was actually attacked on 9/11
voted for bush.
it was always my theory that the original 35 billion dollars which was earmarked for homeland security (and yet never truly accounted for) was dispursed amongst the bush-family's midwest allies.
a little gift for all the good-churchgoers who once voted for and would again and again and again....without ever thinking and/or ever reading a book....
or (most importantly) ever taking their eyes off of THEIR LEADER....their big-screen television-set.

so much for evolution.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 11

There are 107 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum