0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: NO nose job

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Original Message                 Date: 16-Jun-04  @  02:08 PM     Edit: 16-Jun-04  |  02:10 PM   -   NO nose job

cheddar

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

we are born sinful

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 41/53                 Date: 18-Jun-04  @  08:52 AM   -   RE: NO nose job

cheddar

Link?: Link

Influx and MCC are like overhearing an online russian lady introduction service about to start talking price. But they are doing what they really what they want to do, children listening from upstairs should go back to their toys, architects should chuckle, other interested parties - get fucking angry.

Its only when push comes to shove that we see any movement - "But I'M still in the same place"

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 42/53                 Date: 18-Jun-04  @  09:36 AM   -   RE: NO nose job

dARKSTATe

A good arse is always a pleasure to watch. A little exposed thong on a lass wearing hipster cut jeans or trousers is quite pleasant too...

But a nice big natural rack is tip top banana!

Message 43/53                 Date: 18-Jun-04  @  10:39 AM   -   RE: NO nose job

milan

to Influx- when his film crew, his studio, is publisher, his manager, his distribution company, everybody else in the chain, AND the local cinemas agree to work for free THEN the ticket might cost less. do you see that happening? and anyway... since when is moore a communist saying everything should be free or cheap?? he's a film maker innit

oh feck... i should have read MCC's post first... doh

anyway.... i hear a one can take a plane and visit different countries and cultures in order to expand his horizons... oops i mean see some different tits and ass

Message 44/53                 Date: 18-Jun-04  @  11:25 AM   -   RE: NO nose job

cheddar

Budapest summers - It's a curse being married

Message 45/53                 Date: 18-Jun-04  @  12:28 PM   -   RE: NO nose job

sitar

budapest girls are gorgeous. munich girls too, although I haven't been there in about 11 years *sigh*

Message 46/53                 Date: 18-Jun-04  @  02:33 PM   -   RE: NO nose job

* compulsary

Link?:  No link

aahhhh, legs. let me tell you about a stunning pair i'm currently walking the line with.

resting on a pair of solid, well arched feet adorned with meaty toes, are the calves. awesome calves, both gastrocnemius bulging, leading on to the thighs, massive, well defined quads and responsive adductor magnus, road buddies to the holy grail: gluteus maximus, the ass of life. the perkiest little thing ever seen. the proof of the existence of god. god lives there, in the bubble. i visit often. you should too.

thought i'd share

Message 47/53                 Date: 18-Jun-04  @  02:36 PM   -   RE: NO nose job

clever

I like my women with natural, hairy, unshaven pussies!

Message 48/53                 Date: 18-Jun-04  @  02:46 PM   -   RE: NO nose job

mcc>

nothing quite as sweet as belief.

Message 49/53                 Date: 18-Jun-04  @  03:21 PM   -   RE: NO nose job

sox

Link?:  Link

"what other countries even PLAY baseball? Japan...who else? "The World Series" when its all american teams."

So I guess the largest country in the world (who happens to be resting alongside your North Border) doesn't exist anymore? Have I missed something in world politics?
( I would check out who won the "World Series" in '92 and'93...lol)

I guess all the Puerto Ricans/Dominicans and Cubans that are the dominant players in this "All-American" game, they grew up on a farm in Idaho. Kept in the dark and fed bullshit....Maybe in a lab in SoCal. Growing up in a petre dish of US "Culture"

Sorry, I'm a little bit late catching up on this thread.
Not trying to kick off or anything. Just filling in some information that seems to be lacking in the arguments presented.

sox

PS. Darkstate's right. There are some seriously top heavy women here in the UK. More than their fair share, some of you might say (not me, I prefer 'em small...lol). Enough of 'em to take Darkstate's eyes away from his latest issue of SOS...lol  

Message 50/53                 Date: 18-Jun-04  @  04:05 PM   -   RE: NO nose job

dARKSTATe

I only read SoS in public when there's nothing more entrancing to look at...

And it isn't just the size of the pair that grabs the attention, its the presentation too...

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

There are 53 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum