0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: more on moore

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Original Message                 Date: 24-Jun-04  @  06:22 PM   -   more on moore

Editing room

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

http://www.mooreexposed.com/

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 41/68                 Date: 01-Jul-04  @  03:27 PM   -   RE: more on moore

mcc>

Link?:  No link

sir...someone's punching your hideously ugly lying mug.

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 42/68                 Date: 01-Jul-04  @  03:34 PM   -   RE: more on moore

king boy george

oh...that's not my mug.
that's just the twin towers with 3000 americans (somewhat) tragically going down in it.

please....i have a book to share with these children.
can we be mature about this?

Message 43/68                 Date: 01-Jul-04  @  04:56 PM   -   RE: more on moore

cheddar

Link?: Link

please sir can we get agitated about other institutional genocides without white skin

Message 44/68                 Date: 01-Jul-04  @  05:51 PM   -   RE: more on moore

xoxos

(who can make you work for a dollar..) americans.. ..always sucking something down or blowing something up

freedom..

you know.. the kind you 'have to work for...' got in an argument with an american yesterday.. "how can you think i don't hate money? i know how it is bad for people, just like you do. you're not better than me.."

"..i don't want money.. ..i see how it's not right.. ..i want everybody to have a house.. i want everybody to have free health insurance.."

*roll eyes*

this is how civilised people see freedom. what "the civilised"/nazis need to understand is that this is NOT freedom.. (even tho 'free' is in 'free health insurance..') freedom=the freedom to have no house.. freedom=/=health insurance and a dead monkey in every stew every night.

yeah. i'm better than you, because of something i've seen. i'm now grade A protoplasm. ego construct.. ohh.. because i'm fierce?

darling, an animated universe has passion. how much i really care?? ..... take it away, ched the orch. leader..

can't everybody please take 40 grams of lsd and 1 of salvia so we can all get on the same page regarding this 'perception of matter/existence' type thing?

man, those iraqis play some wicked fucking rababa. a 303 hasn't got SHIT on this.

Message 45/68                 Date: 01-Jul-04  @  08:53 PM   -   RE: more on moore

nobody

Link?:  Link

I'm through with LSD, but not with psilocybin.

Hang on, I'm typing this from my cellphone as I drive 90 mph through a school zone ducking down a half-caff skim mocha latte with extra whipped cream. OK, pedestrian problem removed by force (I have a gun, a 9mm, a 9mm handgun with bullets).

Carry on. And gimme back my cocoa & canna!

Message 46/68                 Date: 01-Jul-04  @  11:30 PM   -   RE: more on moore

sitar

LMAO!

Message 47/68                 Date: 02-Jul-04  @  04:05 AM   -   RE: more on moore

mcc>

i gotta kinda doubt if 40 hits of blotter are required to realize that there's a
mass gulf between the material plane and what we know to be spiritual.
i'm not exactly ken kesey (perhaps close at one time)
but i can't help but believe that such amounts of extreme enlightenment
in these ugly-times could actually provide significant-bad-time-at-the-ok-corral.
but sure...if you insist on living on a high-wire.

but even kesey renounced at some stage of his life....
opting for the natural highs provided by nature
and the love of those he was connected to.
i think some time in jail contributed a little also.

Message 48/68                 Date: 02-Jul-04  @  04:28 AM   -   RE: more on moore

mcc>

a few new yorkers' impressions of the movie.

web-link

Message 49/68                 Date: 02-Jul-04  @  04:33 AM   -   RE: more on moore

Editing Room

Moore is doing a promo for McDonald's since he fits their image.

Message 50/68                 Date: 02-Jul-04  @  04:34 AM   -   RE: more on moore

Mike

Wot? Fat, greasy, and has fvck all to say?

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

There are 68 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum