0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: sterilisation Eugenics

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 17

Original Message                 Date: 02-Sep-03  @  04:36 PM   -   sterilisation Eugenics

pict

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

"To its critics, Project Prevention or Crack - an American organisation which pays drug addicts and alcoholics to be sterilised - is a terrifying throwback to the neutering of "defectives" during the 20th Century."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/3189763.stm

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 41/166                 Date: 03-Sep-03  @  02:41 PM   -   RE: sterilisation Eugenics

beds

it think it was the arsehole that upset him.

i was angry. poverty breeds. give em jobs, they'll soon stop having so many kids.

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 42/166                 Date: 03-Sep-03  @  03:29 PM   -   RE: sterilisation Eugenics

uk gov

Link?:  No link

"send all your rejects to the UK as asylum seekers, we'll take anyone"

this was a public service announcement buy the Labour party

Message 43/166                 Date: 03-Sep-03  @  03:29 PM   -   RE: sterilisation Eugenics

Jock

bollocks to that, just have a chav cull.

watch, because in 50 years time society will slide even further into the depths of hell. with the current generation of chavs having kids, just think of the level of parenting they are gonna get. Then when their kids have kids its gonna be even worse. The level of parenting will rapidly decline. Then in 100 years time we would of degenerated back into caveman like form.

its the ing chavs fault. the scratchcard playing, sunny delight drinking, track suit wearing, dole claiming bunch of scum.

Message 44/166                 Date: 03-Sep-03  @  03:48 PM   -   RE: sterilisation Eugenics

spot

Link?: Link

we have them round here, they still drive Cortina's

Message 45/166                 Date: 03-Sep-03  @  04:36 PM   -   RE: sterilisation Eugenics

psylichon

yeah but spot, my mom's a man. now what?

Message 46/166                 Date: 03-Sep-03  @  04:43 PM   -   RE: sterilisation Eugenics

spot

i'd say, you poor Cunt being the lovechild of a couple of arse bandits, still.... it figures

Message 47/166                 Date: 04-Sep-03  @  08:17 AM   -   RE: sterilisation Eugenics

marianimal

I think it would make a lot of sense to call off all human reproduction for at least the next 5 years, but that sure would be hard to do.

Message 48/166                 Date: 04-Sep-03  @  08:38 AM   -   RE: sterilisation Eugenics

mcc>

great idea! but it would mean people having to use their brains when having sex......

a customer showed me a young couple in good housekeeping magazine which looked like quakers or something with 15 children lined up behind them. and it was a positive review of this familial situation>

?

Message 49/166                 Date: 04-Sep-03  @  09:05 AM   -   RE: sterilisation Eugenics

spot

Fuckinell, he must have plums like shrivelled prunes knockin out all them liquid kids, i dont think a ban on reproduction would do the trick on people that can afford it, places like ethiopia where famine is rife should stop, they are only born to die of aids or starvation etc.

oh, and China, c'mon theres enough of you now

Pakistan...you too (sorry raj, actually, Fuck off you whinging nut curd)

Message 50/166                 Date: 04-Sep-03  @  09:25 AM   -   RE: sterilisation Eugenics

cheddar

but spot the logic says that "if the children will die then you should have more to compensate", also there is a slight ego thing about fecundity, family sizes and success, not just in the 3rd world but wherever, just ask any self respecting catholic

beds is on when he says education (especially girls) is the key, i add that healthcare standards need to be there to counteract the "if the children will die"

I still say that africa is seen as a future western overflow, but the west doesnt play ball - have you seen the population trends for western countries?

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 17

There are 166 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Error Occurred While Processing Request

Error Occurred While Processing Request

Error Diagnostic Information

ODBC Error Code = S1000 (General error)

[Microsoft][ODBC Microsoft Access Driver] The search key was not found in any record.

The error occurred while processing an element with a general identifier of (CFQUERY), occupying document position (621:1) to (621:51).

Date/Time: 06/26/24 16:51:40
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)
Remote Address: 3.147.205.3
Query String: chatter_id=35&end=50&start=41&step_messagecount=5&step_rowcount=30&threadid=34045&threads_end=1500&threads_start=1451