0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: Spot - Slag from the Past

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Original Message                 Date: 05-Sep-03  @  02:49 PM   -   Spot - Slag from the Past

Jock

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

Dont be angry with Spot. He is a relic from a Dancetech of yesteryear, and has not been around to see it change from an all out slag-a-thon to a sensitive caring and politically correct environment.

Back in 98 we had the likes of Charlie and Acid Cat causing mayhem in the forums, we were conditioned to inject as much hurt and venom into a post as possible. Failing that we'd resort to predictable toilet humour. This is not the case today which is something Spot still hasnt come to terms with.

I am sure when he spends some time here he will realise that you are all top class chaps and his attitude will mellow. He will come to accept the new way, and the unwritten code of conduct by which we all adhere to. (apart from me coz I'm a c*nt).

I would like to take this oppurtunity to say that Spot is not my gay lover, he is a fat tosser who just owes me money.

Thank you for your time.

Best Regards

Jock

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 41/58                 Date: 05-Sep-03  @  04:42 PM   -   RE: Spot - Slag from the Past

spot

Link?: Link

i think i just followed thru, see, sitting here hitting refresh when i should be dropping the fudge!

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 42/58                 Date: 05-Sep-03  @  04:44 PM   -   RE: Spot - Slag from the Past

Jock Munro

you reckon you can do it all in 10 mins ? you gotto be at least at the wiping stage a couple of mins before 5pm or else your rip your ploughmans to shreds to complete the wiping before you are at work on your own time.

Message 43/58                 Date: 05-Sep-03  @  04:48 PM   -   RE: Spot - Slag from the Past

spot

i finish at 5, i might just wait till i get home so i can have a shite in the comfort of my own shitter

Message 44/58                 Date: 05-Sep-03  @  04:52 PM   -   RE: Spot - Slag from the Past

Jock

yeah where there's decent shitrature like Parade, Viz Bumper Book Of Shite, and Jane Austens "Nude girls go to Spots Room".

Message 45/58                 Date: 05-Sep-03  @  10:04 PM   -   RE: Spot - Slag from the Past

influx

Link?:  Link

heh. fckin hilarious shit.

dunno...I remember the ol shit talkin days..
but what I want to know is..spot..how come you never have anything to offer except that?

if thats the case...just stay in this dark corner of the facilities, and have at it! its not like anyone truly gets hurt by your immature words!

you remind me of my friend frank...EVERYthing has a sexual connotation with him, and its always jokes about fags and asses and all that shit.

I truly believe he is closet. maybe you otta take a look inside yourself as well?

Message 46/58                 Date: 06-Sep-03  @  01:47 AM   -   RE: Spot - Slag from the Past

"look inside yourself"

Let's just leave that one alone

Message 47/58                 Date: 06-Sep-03  @  02:28 AM   -   RE: Spot - Slag from the Past

mcc>

typical stockbrokers....coulda figured~

Message 48/58                 Date: 08-Sep-03  @  09:29 AM   -   RE: Spot - Slag from the Past

spot

influx, who cares eh?

Message 49/58                 Date: 08-Sep-03  @  10:21 AM   -   RE: Spot - Slag from the Past

Jock

MCC, who the f*ck is a stockbroker ? you stupid c*nt. Stop being such a used tampon and f*ck off.

Message 50/58                 Date: 09-Sep-03  @  03:48 AM   -   RE: Spot - Slag from the Past

Garuna

Link?:  Link

Looks like Spot never really finished potty training...

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

There are 58 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum