0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: The fat star wars kid

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Original Message                 Date: 28-Jul-03  @  03:20 PM   -   The fat star wars kid

Jock

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

Remember the fat twat with the light sabre that caused so much discussion here on DT ??

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/technology/3095385.stm

What a twat.

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 41/62                 Date: 31-Jul-03  @  08:46 AM   -   RE: The fat star wars kid

Influx

Link?: Link

holy fucking shit I just fell off my chair!

god damn, pict. I wish you lived around the corner so I could tip a few with you!

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 42/62                 Date: 31-Jul-03  @  09:02 AM   -   RE: The fat star wars kid

Maarten

lol! class-A stuff..hehe

Message 43/62                 Date: 31-Jul-03  @  09:04 AM   -   RE: The fat star wars kid

psylichon

pict: [clap, clap, clap] Fuck me man, I'm getting tired of clapping for your brilliance. Too funny...

Message 44/62                 Date: 31-Jul-03  @  10:46 AM   -   RE: The fat star wars kid

dARKSTATe

Shit Pict, you got far too much time on your hands... bravo!

Message 45/62                 Date: 31-Jul-03  @  02:02 PM   -   RE: The fat star wars kid

Jock

f*ck me, I thought I was watching an episode of Perry Mason then.

Message 46/62                 Date: 31-Jul-03  @  02:48 PM   -   RE: The fat star wars kid

PB

HAHAHAAHAHAH you are off your rocker.

Message 47/62                 Date: 31-Jul-03  @  06:49 PM   -   RE: The fat star wars kid

errata

Sorry, Influx... you're screwed!!!

Judgement to the...

e

Message 48/62                 Date: 31-Jul-03  @  07:27 PM   -   RE: The fat star wars kid

Influx

no shit. I just got Johnny Cochran'd

Message 49/62                 Date: 01-Aug-03  @  04:57 AM   -   RE: The fat star wars kid

Mick

The wind! My sails! LOL!

Message 50/62                 Date: 02-Aug-03  @  01:20 AM   -   RE: The fat star wars kid

Pongoid

In all honesty, I hope that Lucas cans most of his cast, and instead of this fucking cheese he's been reduced to doing, goes back to the deep dark evil stuff he did in Empire Stirkes Back. Remember, Vader is not that lanky little whiney peanut puffer. He's a SERIOUSLY bad ass dude, as in bad enough that nobody in the entire galaxy will fuck with him, bad enough to take out the Emperor himself. Not some fuckin whining little whelp that says "I kiiled them like animals....boo-hoo-hoo!!" No way. Vader feels no shame or remorse in torture to get the job done, let alone slaughter. We're talking strangulation with the power of will from parsecs away, just at mild irritation. "Boo-hoo-hoo...Obi Wan holds me back...boo-hoo-hoo." No way. Fuck the fat kid, and fuck the cheese. Vader's about to become reality. Can't beat Count Dookie, my foot. Should have just picked him up and squashed him, lashing out cuz he was pissed about the loss of his hand. Anyhoos....

Ape

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

There are 62 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum