0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: k why did you delete my thread?

Pages: 1 ... 1 2 3 4 5 6

Original Message                 Date: 24-Oct-04  @  11:53 PM   -   k why did you delete my thread?

SignalRunners - Andrew

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

awww comon, we were just about to have SO much fun

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 51/54                 Date: 30-Oct-04  @  05:07 PM   -   RE: k why did you delete my thread?

xoxos

Link?: Link

yes, diorama.. what do you think it is? when you suffer death due to a buttfucking?

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 52/54                 Date: 31-Oct-04  @  03:20 AM   -   RE: k why did you delete my thread?

Togo Peffin

Link?:  No link

No, Signal Runners, no, no, no, no. Stop it. Mister Republican man. Mister Bush. Stop it. You shouldn't be here. Hast thou no shame? Upon what cause thinkest thou that thy Bushman can help thee, do thee good? I have just seen thy thread in which thou didst say, candidly, that thou art in support of thy president. Hast thou no sanity left? And why hast thou that SUV, which thou drivest, and with which thou dost pollute thine environment in manner so unasham'd? Carest thou not for thine own surroundings? Hast thou sense? If so, be it used and not wasted, for thou shalt err gravely shouldst thou vote in Dubya's favour. I pray thee contemplate greatly thy decision, for if thy vote be miscast in preference of the Apeman, thy nation itself shall remain in poor international repute, an object of the furious hatred of those to whom it hath lied.
Togo
PS: Recycle your SUV, you wasteful shit. Buy a smaller car, or buy no car. To slightly rephrase the words of a Mr. Zappa:
"Don't be a loyal plastic robot for a government that doesn't care."

Message 53/54                 Date: 31-Oct-04  @  03:38 AM     Edit: 31-Oct-04  |  03:39 AM   -   RE: k why did you delete my thread?

psylichon

Broken Silence will not be voting for anyone this year as he won't be old enough this time around, so don't sweat it innit.

And he will be a LOT older next election.... the most "formative" 4 years he'll ever experience, and we'll see where he stands after that, aight? When I was where he was, I was saying what he was saying. Didn't any of you have conservative parents? Give the guy a break.

Message 54/54                 Date: 31-Oct-04  @  05:32 AM   -   RE: k why did you delete my thread?

mcc>

my pops considered himself to be a john bircher at one point in his life...if that's conservative.

my mom's a pisces. see nothing...know nothing...say nothing...and that mean you young man.

this will be her first time to not vote republican.
i really had nothing to do with this since i quit trying to persuade her of much a long time ago.

but i think to say andrew's dad is a conservative is like saying xoxos is a liberal.
just a mild understatement in my opinion.

Pages: 1 ... 1 2 3 4 5 6

There are 54 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum