0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: Spot - Slag from the Past

Pages: 1 ... 1 2 3 4 5 6

Original Message                 Date: 05-Sep-03  @  02:49 PM   -   Spot - Slag from the Past

Jock

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

Dont be angry with Spot. He is a relic from a Dancetech of yesteryear, and has not been around to see it change from an all out slag-a-thon to a sensitive caring and politically correct environment.

Back in 98 we had the likes of Charlie and Acid Cat causing mayhem in the forums, we were conditioned to inject as much hurt and venom into a post as possible. Failing that we'd resort to predictable toilet humour. This is not the case today which is something Spot still hasnt come to terms with.

I am sure when he spends some time here he will realise that you are all top class chaps and his attitude will mellow. He will come to accept the new way, and the unwritten code of conduct by which we all adhere to. (apart from me coz I'm a c*nt).

I would like to take this oppurtunity to say that Spot is not my gay lover, he is a fat tosser who just owes me money.

Thank you for your time.

Best Regards

Jock

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 51/58                 Date: 09-Sep-03  @  05:17 AM   -   RE: Spot - Slag from the Past

Garuna

Link?:  Link

Jock just visited your site and, well your pictures explain a lot. The tracks are actually not bad... as for your job description.. lot of hype and not very specific, so clay's guess is as good as any...

Your approach to DT: "See the link to my tracks, but you are c*nts and I'm a c*nt." Don't get it. Insecure?

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 52/58                 Date: 09-Sep-03  @  08:26 AM   -   RE: Spot - Slag from the Past

Jock

I only retaliate with the word c*nt if someone slags me. Thats fair isnt it ?

Insecure ? maybe. Who isnt ?

thanks for listening to the tracks though.

Message 53/58                 Date: 09-Sep-03  @  08:44 AM   -   RE: Spot - Slag from the Past

spot

Link?: Link

i'm sorry, i fail to see the relevance to the potty training thing?!?

aye, jocks stuff is superb!

Message 54/58                 Date: 09-Sep-03  @  09:30 AM   -   RE: Spot - Slag from the Past

Garuna

Link?:  Link

Jock, welcome... you should post tracks here and get more comments

Spot..... I love you

Message 55/58                 Date: 09-Sep-03  @  09:50 AM   -   RE: Spot - Slag from the Past

spot

oh....you

Message 56/58                 Date: 09-Sep-03  @  12:23 PM   -   RE: Spot - Slag from the Past

Jock

lets not start sucking eachothers dicks too soon eh ?

Message 57/58                 Date: 09-Sep-03  @  02:22 PM   -   RE: Spot - Slag from the Past

spot

my missus sucks mine, saves me having to wash the dry crustation that builds up

Message 58/58                 Date: 09-Sep-03  @  04:34 PM   -   RE: Spot - Slag from the Past

Jock

aye, she's good like that. she does mine too.

Pages: 1 ... 1 2 3 4 5 6

There are 58 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum