0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: What a bloody joke!

Viewing all 6 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/6                 Date: 04-Apr-05  @  03:04 PM     Edit: 04-Apr-05  |  05:08 PM   -   What a bloody joke!

Steve Roughley

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

What are they doing? Stop giving hippies control of ANYTHING!

Mind you, it'd be pretty weird taking the headphones off in the middle of a set.

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/6                 Date: 04-Apr-05  @  06:09 PM   -   RE: What a bloody joke!

Maarten

Link?: Link

Heh, well at least you can take yer own MD-player with you just in case the DJ sucks and nobody will notice...well- apart from my dancing at double speed.

Message 3/6                 Date: 04-Apr-05  @  06:47 PM   -   RE: What a bloody joke!

k

Link?:  Link

Kylie playing Glasters?!!.... well that's the end then... It's official now  

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 4/6                 Date: 05-Apr-05  @  01:26 AM   -   RE: What a bloody joke!

cheddar

biofeedback room, but actually silence would be nice. Like a no mobile phone caraige on the train. where is that 4:33 sec silence

Message 5/6                 Date: 05-Apr-05  @  12:26 PM   -   RE: What a bloody joke!

k

Link?:  Link

Like a no mobile phone caraige on the train

lol - like on Uk trains?... i was in one of those 'mobile-free' carriages and it was just wanker business guys screeching on their mobles all the time non-stop *sigh*

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 6/6                 Date: 06-Apr-05  @  12:09 PM   -   RE: What a bloody joke!

Jock Munro

they have no mobile phone carriages on trains !? since when ? they certainly dont have it on my commuter route into London. I did see they were putting stickers up saying for people to be considerate when using mobile phones and personal stereos, ipods..etc.. but the majority of the cunts that use them arent. I fucking hate listening to someone elses music or someone elses phone conversation, or even worse... some cunt tapping away at a laptop arrrrghhhhhhh *bleed*

Viewing all 6 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 6 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum