0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: sterilisation Eugenics

Pages: 1 ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 17

Original Message                 Date: 02-Sep-03  @  04:36 PM   -   sterilisation Eugenics

pict

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

"To its critics, Project Prevention or Crack - an American organisation which pays drug addicts and alcoholics to be sterilised - is a terrifying throwback to the neutering of "defectives" during the 20th Century."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/3189763.stm

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 51/166                 Date: 04-Sep-03  @  10:07 AM   -   RE: sterilisation Eugenics

Jock

Link?:  No link

the solution is easy. Make all birds take it up the rusty and not up the sausage wallet. I'd be quite happy with that.

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 52/166                 Date: 04-Sep-03  @  10:55 AM   -   RE: sterilisation Eugenics

spot

Link?: Link

in victorian times, thats what the blokes did, just as they were about to shoot the gravy, they stuck it up their womans Arse....true!

Message 53/166                 Date: 04-Sep-03  @  05:04 PM   -   RE: sterilisation Eugenics

Jock

ahh thats the good old days. thanks to hairy lezza's like germaine greer most birds refuse to take the pain anymore.

Message 54/166                 Date: 05-Sep-03  @  01:44 AM   -   RE: sterilisation Eugenics

mcc>

yup....surely it can't have anything to do with their OWN individual pain that they care not to condone or contribute towards.

Message 55/166                 Date: 05-Sep-03  @  02:19 AM   -   RE: sterilisation Eugenics

beds

arse.

each to his own.

Message 56/166                 Date: 05-Sep-03  @  02:54 AM   -   RE: sterilisation Eugenics

influx

does that mean jock and spot should fck themselves in their own asses?

Message 57/166                 Date: 05-Sep-03  @  09:14 AM   -   RE: sterilisation Eugenics

spot

oh hah hah, stop, i cant take any more of your halarious jokes (yawn)

come up with some original material you spac

Message 58/166                 Date: 05-Sep-03  @  10:12 AM   -   RE: sterilisation Eugenics

originality police

..'ang on boy, you've used that witty rebuttal yerself time and time and time and time again! Get some Fuckin' original material as well butt, or risk being exposed as the middle-class poo-pushing kiddy-fiddling rapist you're starting to come across as!

*WE'RE WATCHING YOU*

Message 59/166                 Date: 05-Sep-03  @  11:47 AM   -   RE: sterilisation Eugenics

Jock

Spot ? you pervert. Losing the baby gravy over a middle class kiddy fiddler.

Message 60/166                 Date: 05-Sep-03  @  11:53 AM   -   RE: sterilisation Eugenics

spot

its true, i had nads like melons and needed to unload the population paste

oh no, they're watching me....does that mean your watching when i'm crimping a brown cable? or when i'm flicking one out over a picture of Sue Barker?

Fuck me your life must be full of excitement eh?

Pages: 1 ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 17

There are 166 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Error Occurred While Processing Request

Error Occurred While Processing Request

Error Diagnostic Information

ODBC Error Code = S1000 (General error)

[Microsoft][ODBC Microsoft Access Driver] The search key was not found in any record.

The error occurred while processing an element with a general identifier of (CFQUERY), occupying document position (621:1) to (621:51).

Date/Time: 06/26/24 16:42:12
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)
Remote Address: 3.16.76.166
Query String: chatter_id=35&end=60&start=51&step_messagecount=6&step_rowcount=30&threadid=34045&threads_end=1500&threads_start=1451