0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: The man in black says goodbye...

Pages: 1 ... 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Original Message                 Date: 13-Sep-03  @  02:06 AM   -   The man in black says goodbye...

Trillium

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

Rest In peace Johnny..........

You'll be missed.

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 51/84                 Date: 17-Sep-03  @  06:47 AM   -   RE: The man in black says goodbye...

d

Link?:  No link

george michael? wasn't he that guy that used to be in WHANG!?

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 52/84                 Date: 17-Sep-03  @  06:50 AM   -   RE: The man in black says goodbye...

mcc>

no..that was kid rock.

Message 53/84                 Date: 17-Sep-03  @  08:26 AM   -   RE: The man in black says goodbye...

Garuna

Link?:  Link

Oddly "Last Christmas" will forever be a classic... Bet you weren't thinking "legend" back when that came out... and you were watching the video. Yes that song will have more staying power and be remebered longer than any of those artsy bands mentioned above... Scary eh?

Message 54/84                 Date: 18-Sep-03  @  02:27 AM   -   RE: The man in black says goodbye...

The Answer

PlazIdyllic Pleazurkraft how old are you?

Message 55/84                 Date: 18-Sep-03  @  05:41 AM   -   RE: The man in black says goodbye...

marianimal

No, George Michael is not seriously dead, is he? I mean I don't think he's had a hit in awhile, but dead?

Message 56/84                 Date: 18-Sep-03  @  11:50 AM   -   RE: The man in black says goodbye...

Spot

Link?: Link

no, he isnt dead, it was a "Gullible" test, it worked

Message 57/84                 Date: 18-Sep-03  @  02:15 PM   -   RE: The man in black says goodbye...

d

How about the other guy in WHANG!? Is he still alive? Or that guy in Hall & Oates who wasn't Hall? Is he alive? What the fukk was that guy's name, anyway?

Message 58/84                 Date: 18-Sep-03  @  03:40 PM   -   RE: The man in black says goodbye...

mcc>

it's oates.

john oates.

that was his name.

it is what he was called.

man called john oates.

Message 59/84                 Date: 18-Sep-03  @  03:50 PM   -   RE: The man in black says goodbye...

mcc>

the man who played next to darryl hall.

i remember the days sitting in some early morning greasy taco-shop waiting for my breakfast having to hear that stuff and wondering if live was worth living.
i decided it was a toss-up and wanted to hear what was going to play next.

okay i'll stop!!!!

Message 60/84                 Date: 18-Sep-03  @  04:00 PM   -   RE: The man in black says goodbye...

Spot

Link?: Link

the other member of WHANG was Andrew ridgly, i believe he's a busker at kings cross station

Pages: 1 ... 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

There are 84 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum