0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: Ex=Pantera guitarist Dimebag Darryl DEAD

Viewing all 62 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 7

Original Message 1/62                 Date: 09-Dec-04  @  02:22 PM   -   Ex=Pantera guitarist Dimebag Darryl DEAD

craig

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

COLUMBUS, Ohio -- Police released the name of the gunman who allegedly went on a shooting rampage at a Columbus nightclub Wednesday night, killing four people before a police officer shot him dead.

FeedRoom

At Least 3 Dead
5 People Die In Shooting
Watch First Report From Scene
FeedRoom

Nathan Gale, 25, of Marysville, reportedly jumped onto a concert stage and open fire, NBC 4 reported.

SLIDESHOW: Images From Scene

The shooting took place shortly after 10 p.m. at Alrosa Villa, located at 5055 Sinclair Rd.

A crowd of about 250 people was inside for a concert by Damageplan, a heavy metal band. Two former members of the band Pantera formed the group.

The band took the stage shortly after 10 p.m., and minutes later, a man, who was wearing a hockey jersey and hooded sweatshirt, began firing at point-blank range at least four times at guitarist Dimebag Darrell, NBC 4's Kyle Anderson reported.

Columbus police crime scene search unit arrives at Alrosa Villa nightclub after the shooting during Damageplan's performance in Columbus, Ohio.
AP
Columbus police crime scene search unit arrives at Alrosa Villa nightclub after the shooting during Damageplan's performance in Columbus, Ohio. (Dec. 8, 2004)

Darrell Abbott, who was known as "Dimebag Darrell," was pronounced dead at the scene, NBC 4's Kyle Anderson reported. Police released the names of two others who died. They were Nathan Bray and Erin Halk, both audience members.

"(The gunman) came on stage, from the back, like he knew what he was doing and went straight to Dimebag Darrell immediately," an unidentified witness said."

Gale reportedly shot and killed another member of the band before firing shots into the crowd.

Were You Inside The Club? E-mail Us.

Columbus police were flooded with 911 calls from concertgoers right after the shooting. Some witnesses said Gale took a person hostage. Minutes later, a Columbus police Officer James D. Niggemeyer entered the nightclub and shot and killed Gale, police said.

Police did not identify the other person who died at the scene.

Authorities spent hours questioning audience members.

As calls for help came in, dozens of police and EMS crews were dispatched to the scene.

Patrick Lachman, singer, and Dimebag Darrell Abbott, guitarist (l-r) of Damageplan perform at Rock Club, Pittsburgh, Pa. (Nov. 28, 2004)
AP Image
Patrick Lachman, singer, and Dimebag Darrell Abbott, guitarist (l-r) of Damageplan perform at Rock Club, Pittsburgh, Pa. (Nov. 28, 2004)

Emergency room workers at Riverside Methodist Hospital were told to watch out for people who would ask for care on Thursday. Police said that about 100 people left the Alrosa Villa before officers got the scene under control.

Two people who were shot were transported by ambulance to Riverside. Their names were not released and hospital officials would not comment about their conditions.

Columbus police and firefighters set up a triage outside the nightclub to treat anyone with minor injuries, NBC 4 reported.

Many people who were injured during the shooting spree and in the chaos that followed were put on buses and treated for injuries at the scene, NBC 4 reported.

Alrosa Villa is a popular north Columbus nightspot for young adults, featuring rock and heavy metal bands, NBC 4 reported.

According to the band's Web site, Damageplan was touring nationally. It performed in Buffalo, N.Y., on Tuesday night and had a concert scheduled in Flint, Mich., on Thursday.

Damageplan featured former Pantera artists Dimebag Darrell and Vinnie Paul. The pair was joined by vocalist Patrick Lachman and bassist Bobzilla, according to their Web site.

Fucked up shit...

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/62                 Date: 09-Dec-04  @  02:37 PM   -   RE: Ex=Pantera guitarist Dimebag Darryl DEAD

nutoniom

Message 3/62                 Date: 09-Dec-04  @  03:35 PM   -   RE: Ex=Pantera guitarist Dimebag Darryl DEAD

xoxos

can't think of any other bands that have been gunned down on stage?? oddy enough

Message 4/62                 Date: 09-Dec-04  @  04:23 PM   -   RE: Ex=Pantera guitarist Dimebag Darryl DEAD

k

Link?:  Link

well there was that claim of a attempted shooting at that Stones open air gig back in the day

fuckin hell anyways, a great guitarist... damn! - thats Justin Credible

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 5/62                 Date: 09-Dec-04  @  06:35 PM   -   RE: Ex=Pantera guitarist Dimebag Darryl DEAD

craig

It's fucked up man... For everyone who's ever played a gig, just imagine! One minute you're playing and everyone's into it, next minute some lunatic jumps on stage and opens fire  

Message 6/62                 Date: 09-Dec-04  @  10:18 PM   -   RE: Ex=Pantera guitarist Dimebag Darryl DEAD

milan

yeah... sucks bigtime  

maybe it was his neighbour... "i TOLD you to put the volume down! i told you!!!!!!"

Message 7/62                 Date: 10-Dec-04  @  03:02 AM   -   RE: Ex=Pantera guitarist Dimebag Darryl DEAD

Pongoid

That is a fuckin drag. Still, he went onstage, and hopefully fairly quickly. Beats rottingaway, drugged, and strapped to a load of machines while doctors take you apart, piece by piece. Makes me think I'm gonna have to start packin onstage. What the fuck are audiences coming to?

Message 8/62                 Date: 10-Dec-04  @  04:09 AM   -   RE: Ex=Pantera guitarist Dimebag Darryl DEAD

mcc>

a guy named dimebag....
an old pantera die-hard....

sniff~

so who's crying for the countless nameless being murdered daily by our favorite organization?

Message 9/62                 Date: 10-Dec-04  @  07:18 AM   -   RE: Ex=Pantera guitarist Dimebag Darryl DEAD

0/d

Link?:  No link

Crazy Shit Indeed.

I was a Faithless gig here in Dublin a few years ago when some lunatic on LSD lost control and started slashing up people in the crowd with his pocket knife. I thought that was bad, but thank god we've got no guns here...

Message 10/62                 Date: 10-Dec-04  @  10:46 AM   -   RE: Ex=Pantera guitarist Dimebag Darryl DEAD

Humble Granny

Thats still pretty fucked up, one of my mates went to a free party once and there were a few nutters firing guns in the air but not at the crowd fortunately.

Message 11/62                 Date: 10-Dec-04  @  12:55 PM   -   RE: Ex=Pantera guitarist Dimebag Darryl DEAD

milan

fuck 0/d... knifes and LSD. that sounds pretty bad

Message 12/62                 Date: 10-Dec-04  @  01:56 PM   -   RE: Ex=Pantera guitarist Dimebag Darryl DEAD

nutoniom

did they catch the gunner ?

Message 13/62                 Date: 10-Dec-04  @  01:59 PM   -   RE: Ex=Pantera guitarist Dimebag Darryl DEAD

craig

Yeah, a cop shot him while he had some innocent concertgoer in a headlock.

I was at a KMFDM show a few years back when an undercover cop lost his 9MM on the floor. Luckily nobody was hurt that time.

Message 14/62                 Date: 10-Dec-04  @  02:20 PM   -   RE: Ex=Pantera guitarist Dimebag Darryl DEAD

milan

does anyone know why he shot him? radio over here said he "mentioned something about pantera breakup, and then started shooting"? anyone know anything?

Message 15/62                 Date: 10-Dec-04  @  02:39 PM   -   RE: Ex=Pantera guitarist Dimebag Darryl DEAD

k

some fuckin loopy-loo yank 'fan' no doubt

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 16/62                 Date: 10-Dec-04  @  03:20 PM   -   RE: Ex=Pantera guitarist Dimebag Darryl DEAD

nutoniom

damn ! talk about pointless. i can't believe this. too bad the moron got shot. he's getting away with it pretty easy. should have rot away reflecting on it. fucker

Message 17/62                 Date: 10-Dec-04  @  03:20 PM   -   RE: Ex=Pantera guitarist Dimebag Darryl DEAD

mcc>

1) ex-marine
2) hockey fan
3) die-hard pantera loyalist
4) his parents named him gale

Message 18/62                 Date: 10-Dec-04  @  03:31 PM   -   RE: Ex=Pantera guitarist Dimebag Darryl DEAD

milan

gale? i'm blown away!

Message 19/62                 Date: 10-Dec-04  @  03:55 PM   -   RE: Ex=Pantera guitarist Dimebag Darryl DEAD

k

lol

Message 20/62                 Date: 10-Dec-04  @  06:01 PM   -   RE: Ex=Pantera guitarist Dimebag Darryl DEAD

beds

there's some people who should be shot though innit.

#1 people with long hair and bad facial beardage.

ok so that covers this darrel dingbat bloke. anyone for any more?

Message 21/62                 Date: 10-Dec-04  @  07:10 PM   -   RE: Ex=Pantera guitarist Dimebag Darryl DEAD

nutoniom

can we spare ron jeremy ?

Message 22/62                 Date: 10-Dec-04  @  07:16 PM   -   RE: Ex=Pantera guitarist Dimebag Darryl DEAD

k

right well - beard, crappy haircut, a complete wanker who needs shooting

David Blunket!!!!!!

Message 23/62                 Date: 11-Dec-04  @  01:14 AM   -   RE: Ex=Pantera guitarist Dimebag Darryl DEAD

mcc>

turns out gale was the shooter's last name.

but dimebag.....(why does that remind me of scumbag?)......now he was accused by the assasin of stealing his lyrics.

now that's some old fashion wild-west justice for ya.
i say let the texans be texans then.

Message 24/62                 Date: 11-Dec-04  @  08:09 AM     Edit: 11-Dec-04  |  08:12 AM   -   RE: Ex=Pantera guitarist Dimebag Darryl DEAD

Humble Granny

Did anyone have beef with the dead guy because I think there were some ex band mates involved in an ongoing feud with him, someone said in a magazine that he should be severely beaten up

Message 25/62                 Date: 11-Dec-04  @  09:44 AM   -   RE: Ex=Pantera guitarist Dimebag Darryl DEAD

pict

Does Blunkett get out of the biometric iris scan?

Message 26/62                 Date: 11-Dec-04  @  11:52 AM   -   RE: Ex=Pantera guitarist Dimebag Darryl DEAD

sitar

Man that sucks. I heard about it on the news here in Munich. Which reminds me, news coverage of Iraq and other world things going on is quite a bit different than what we see in the states. Much more coverage and I think a bit more even-handed.

Message 27/62                 Date: 11-Dec-04  @  02:28 PM   -   RE: Ex=Pantera guitarist Dimebag Darryl DEAD

mcc>

you mean even-handed like this?
web-link

this is heavy-metal in action brah. RAAAAAWWWKKK.

Message 28/62                 Date: 11-Dec-04  @  03:42 PM   -   RE: Ex=Pantera guitarist Dimebag Darryl DEAD

k

omg - c'mon man dont fucking hijack this thread into another 'the fucking war' discussion.

Message 29/62                 Date: 11-Dec-04  @  08:30 PM   -   RE: Ex=Pantera guitarist Dimebag Darryl DEAD

cheddar

"Does Blunkett get out of the biometric iris scan?"

no he gets the office to do it

if he doesn't get his legs done over 10 birds with this 'homegrown homeland security shit, the press is well and truley bought

Message 30/62                 Date: 12-Dec-04  @  01:30 AM     Edit: 12-Dec-04  |  01:32 AM   -   RE: Ex=Pantera guitarist Dimebag Darryl DEAD

S1GNALRUNNERS - BLU

jesus christ clay

youve tried numerous times to turn this into another iraq thread- from your first post on page one to the pictures of dead people

get a fucking grip man, doyourself a favour and sort yerself out

Message 31/62                 Date: 12-Dec-04  @  07:51 AM   -   RE: Ex=Pantera guitarist Dimebag Darryl DEAD

mcc>

i ain't TRYING to do jack al.....

but i like the jesus christ clay thing anyway.

it just LOOKs cool.

sort sort.

Message 32/62                 Date: 12-Dec-04  @  10:28 AM   -   RE: Ex=Pantera guitarist Dimebag Darryl DEAD

k

ah but we're having a USA ANGST FREE ZONE here this week.... special offer.

Message 33/62                 Date: 13-Dec-04  @  01:50 PM   -   RE: Ex=Pantera guitarist Dimebag Darryl DEAD

xoxos

lucky you ;)

Message 34/62                 Date: 13-Dec-04  @  02:20 PM   -   RE: Ex=Pantera guitarist Dimebag Darryl DEAD

craig

Yeah, there was bad blood with the ex-bandmates, and as near as anyone can tell that's what motivated this "fan" to start plugging Darrell. We'll never know obviously since that copper blew the guy to hell.. Anyways, it's some crazy shit.

Message 35/62                 Date: 14-Dec-04  @  05:30 PM   -   RE: Ex=Pantera guitarist Dimebag Darryl DEAD

xoxos

"get a fucking grip man, doyourself a favour and sort yerself out "

yes, we've got a dead CELEBRITY! so stop thinking about all the dead people there. you'll ruin my make-believe somethnig awful.

new car.. anyone??

Message 36/62                 Date: 14-Dec-04  @  06:37 PM   -   RE: Ex=Pantera guitarist Dimebag Darryl DEAD

S1GNALRUNNERS - BLU

yeah i know, imagine that- someone actually trying to make a post not concerning what everyone must constantly be consumed by

wearing your 'the end is nigh' sandwich board today in the "i have to work like everyone else in my no no no its not a corporate company" office today yeah?

Still, be consumed and spout on your time off from getting shagged

Go buy a band aid cd

now hush

Message 37/62                 Date: 14-Dec-04  @  08:00 PM   -   RE: Ex=Pantera guitarist Dimebag Darryl DEAD

admin

Go buy a band aid cd

Now that IS torture, call Amnesty International !!

"In other countries, art and literature are left to a lot of shabby bums living in attics and feeding on booze and spaghetti, but in America the successful writer or picture-painter is indistinguishable from any other decent business man!" - Babbit

Message 38/62                 Date: 14-Dec-04  @  08:40 PM   -   RE: Ex=Pantera guitarist Dimebag Darryl DEAD

CydoniaCell

Oh dear

a guy called "dimebag" is dead

countless tweakers in trailer parks around the world won't sleep tonight...

'cause, well...

(wait wait)

they're tweakers!!!

hehehe

but, hell at least they'll have something ELSE to talk about for a week or two.

Shame though about ANYONE gettin' it, especially violently... thing is, I hear, some other people died in the shooting as well. But, ya, know... so what

"USA ANGST FREE ZONE" eh?

Is this cause I haven't been around???

e

Message 39/62                 Date: 15-Dec-04  @  01:35 AM   -   RE: Ex=Pantera guitarist Dimebag Darryl DEAD

beds

"everyone must constantly be consumed"

Message 40/62                 Date: 15-Dec-04  @  11:28 AM   -   RE: Ex=Pantera guitarist Dimebag Darryl DEAD

k

lol - thats right CC

sure at the end of the day tho, who cares & of course other people who bought-it that night are AS important in the grand scheme of things, but I never paid to see them play live - But i know what you mean tho  

Message 41/62                 Date: 15-Dec-04  @  02:13 PM   -   RE: Ex=Pantera guitarist Dimebag Darryl DEAD

Humble Granny

I don't like rock or metal but it is quite an interesting story that someone jumped on stage with a gun and let fire, these things don't happen a lot so when they do you gotta expect people to talk about it a little bit, if it was a more famous person then we'd never hear the end of it

Message 42/62                 Date: 15-Dec-04  @  02:51 PM   -   RE: Ex=Pantera guitarist Dimebag Darryl DEAD

k

sadly it's never Madonna tho  

Message 43/62                 Date: 15-Dec-04  @  02:55 PM   -   RE: Ex=Pantera guitarist Dimebag Darryl DEAD

xoxos

tha's right, keep your integrity on part time where it's supposed to be you delapidated mental fuck

Message 44/62                 Date: 15-Dec-04  @  05:06 PM   -   RE: Ex=Pantera guitarist Dimebag Darryl DEAD

k

xoxos man, fuck off whydoncha please ok?

i really cant take you and your bullshit anymore man, popping up like a fucking ulcer every week or other day to post some agressive nasty downer piece of crap aimed at someone.

so take a walk or be freindly to people.

it's a simple choice, but ive come to the end of my fucking tether with you.

there's NO need for it, these people have done NOTHING to you have they?

so if this is all because YOU feel superior and feel the way to express that is to just pop up and call names and fuck off agin then you're a fucking retard frankly

Message 45/62                 Date: 16-Dec-04  @  03:21 AM   -   RE: Ex=Pantera guitarist Dimebag Darryl DEAD

Humble Granny

Some people

Message 46/62                 Date: 16-Dec-04  @  04:55 PM   -   RE: Ex=Pantera guitarist Dimebag Darryl DEAD

xoxos

for sure. your tongue up andrew's ass clicking your heels together saynig "it's all good" because frankly my man, you know better, so my best to you. enjoy your "nice acting true friends"

a dios

Message 47/62                 Date: 16-Dec-04  @  07:24 PM   -   RE: Ex=Pantera guitarist Dimebag Darryl DEAD

beds

Message 48/62                 Date: 16-Dec-04  @  08:01 PM   -   RE: Ex=Pantera guitarist Dimebag Darryl DEAD

psylichon

aw xoxos, take it like a fucking man for once.

Message 49/62                 Date: 16-Dec-04  @  09:35 PM   -   RE: Ex=Pantera guitarist Dimebag Darryl DEAD

nutoniom

i fart in your general direction

ni !

Message 50/62                 Date: 16-Dec-04  @  09:45 PM   -   RE: Ex=Pantera guitarist Dimebag Darryl DEAD

S1GNALRUNNERS - Andrew

No dumbass, I haven't posted in months

Message 51/62                 Date: 17-Dec-04  @  12:43 PM   -   RE: Ex=Pantera guitarist Dimebag Darryl DEAD

cheddar

Diversity defines the shape, all those within it can be lost without any percievable effect

Message 52/62                 Date: 17-Dec-04  @  01:48 PM   -   RE: Ex=Pantera guitarist Dimebag Darryl DEAD

k

hold up... i never speak with andrew, so fuck that, i couldnt give a toss what he thinks, it just doesnt bother me cos he is not me and i am not him.

i told you to fuck off because I'M FED UP!!... NOT BECAUSE I TALKED TO ANDREW OR ANYONE ELSE, THIS IS ME, JUST ME, I'M SICK OF IT ...ALL BY MYSELF!!!!... yeah!?

look, it's a depressing world, it depresses me, it depresses other people. it is fucking depressing we all know that after 2 years of death doom and gloom etc.

sure, i KNOW we've had no snow on some rockies for 2 years, sure i know the ice didnt freeze properly up north causing polar bears to die or have to scavage inland etc etc, if you want to post shit about THAT & discuss it, FINE!!... you can even have your own fucking column on the site!

BUT, that is constructively putting the case, which is fine man, but i fucking object to just attacking people verbaly with insults and at the same time i STRENUOUSLY object to people who act like you who imo actualy do DISERVICE to any movement to change peoples perception of global priorities.

Someone who attacks everyone who doesnt 'get it yet' just makes those people say:

"Fuck those save-the-world, alt-lifestyle people, they are all rude, agressive, mad & stupid"

it actualy hardens peoples resistance to change, can't you see that? which is WHY the Evil Empire sends in covert groups of people to do something 'nasty' at every anti-global march just to swing public opinion against the movement so they can then clamp down on it

that is my biggest objection to your methodology.

And secondly... IT'S JUST BLOODY DEPRESSING!!!!!... and it saddens me that i ended up in a position where i had to say what i said.

but if that's your attitude and you cant be told anything then fine.

Remember tho... YOU set the tone, YOU establish the mode and the energy, so YOU ultimately have to deal with the table you laid.

i'll be your mirror - you choose what reflection you see.

Message 53/62                 Date: 17-Dec-04  @  02:57 PM   -   RE: Ex=Pantera guitarist Dimebag Darryl DEAD

mcc>

of course i need to remind andrew that he WAS posting at the end of election-week....which was november....this would make it 6 WEEKS which isn't quite MONTHS...as he proclaims>
it would take 2 (TWO) months for one to be able to accurately use the word month in it's plural state here....not 1&1/2 months.
plus there was the bob moog film thread sr andrew started ...it seems that was december...and kidding blu he's a cunt in the tracks forum....again december.
it's this basic getting of the facts entirely WRONG but yet being all dynamically- know-it-all about it
which lends itself to ridicule.
this is my viewpoint.

but barking up the same tree is no longer interesting......
nor down from it.

Message 54/62                 Date: 17-Dec-04  @  03:12 PM   -   RE: Ex=Pantera guitarist Dimebag Darryl DEAD

cheddar

Sorry but since we do not expect x to answer

"you are you and you are me and I am we and I am only illuminated in your light"

so if you want to appologise...

The man from Delmonte say "so fucking what"

Message 55/62                 Date: 17-Dec-04  @  03:24 PM   -   RE: Ex=Pantera guitarist Dimebag Darryl DEAD

S1GNALRUNNERS - BLU

are you serious!

lol, spend your time more wisely than worrying about the diff between 6 and 8 weeks man!

c'mon, the tones been set - xoxos has showed what hes made of it seems, so we move on....

I think, theres nothing wrong with posting about the third world, etc - i think just keep a thread to what it is, or roughly therabouts you know?

If someone wants to post about a road trip then, mint, we can have a blether about such relevant stuff without it having to turn into 'that' convo again,

and if we wanna , or you wanna post about a situation u want to have a blether about, be it iraq, deaders, SUV's then thats all good too no? Just all kept to topic (roughly of course) is the idea i think. Nothing more weary than a good post that is deliberately and randomly changed in direction, and all too unsurprising its been getting of late - i.e posting links to pictures of dead people/kids etc has little to do with a rocker getting plugged on stage, sure we know it aint pretty, and its defo a serious and worrying issue but c'mon, its not something that has to be thrown into every thread, its like that Ralian cult guy who was knocking about a few ytears back and couldnt leave a thread alone without trying to convert and thrust his ideas across it, no matter how revelevant it was.

take this the right way clay, you know what the score is i hope

blu

Message 56/62                 Date: 17-Dec-04  @  04:36 PM   -   RE: Ex=Pantera guitarist Dimebag Darryl DEAD

nutoniom

he he , friggin' archivist

what's gonna happen tomorrow !

i come to eat, not to play bingo, sally.

Message 57/62                 Date: 18-Dec-04  @  12:46 AM   -   RE: Ex=Pantera guitarist Dimebag Darryl DEAD

k

i love him to bits, but as a mate i MUST say ..... "this is becoming a tedious habit youve got into"

anyways, fuggit.... i miss the witty ascerbic xoxos

*hik*

an i dunno ever what 'ascerbic' means fer facks sake!!

(sponsored by Becks/J.D)

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Message 58/62                 Date: 18-Dec-04  @  02:30 PM   -   RE: Ex=Pantera guitarist Dimebag Darryl DEAD

nutoniom

oi, i love him too, back off, he's mine, saw him first. ;p

rurik, go put your hands in your garden and sooth. you have given us immensely, i'm sorry i couldn't give back even an eleventh of it.

Message 59/62                 Date: 18-Dec-04  @  05:36 PM   -   RE: Ex=Pantera guitarist Dimebag Darryl DEAD

xoxos

Continues
All
Night
And
Day
In
Artistic
Narcissism ;)

as a redact, i don't play "friends," more identify by allied vectors whatever. a "friend" is just what's there.. the set of cockroaches under the cabinet. k, i've always greatly admired you for your effort w/ dt et al to 'democratise the means of production' so back at you. i've counted you among my allies and as a good a friend as anyone or thing :p

my response was as such because if the validity of my posts isn't perceptible, then oc imo the recipience is falling short, esp. if you want to call it arrogance. ... my perspective.. so no argument.. i'm an agitant, i'm DEFINATELY not tolerant and i'm not about to start being tolerant.. my discernments for correct action are the substance of my being. it's what i do, what i am, which=all the time, so i can completely understand being fed up. i'm not here to have a good time.. hardly most peoples' concept of good company.

atb :p it's a small world, so space freely given cos one day i'll turn around and there you'll be.

afa andrew/whatever. you guys all look the same to me, bro. and i mean that with the utmost sincerity.

Message 60/62                 Date: 18-Dec-04  @  06:18 PM   -   RE: Ex=Pantera guitarist Dimebag Darryl DEAD

cheddar

group hug

Message 61/62                 Date: 19-Dec-04  @  02:21 AM   -   RE: Ex=Pantera guitarist Dimebag Darryl DEAD

S1GNALRUNNERS - Andrew

LOL

Message 62/62                 Date: 19-Dec-04  @  01:57 PM   -   RE: Ex=Pantera guitarist Dimebag Darryl DEAD

nutoniom

File?:  [image]

[image file]

clap clap clap, you win a t-shirt, andrew

Viewing all 62 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 7

There are 62 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum