0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: more on moore

Pages: 1 ... 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Original Message                 Date: 24-Jun-04  @  06:22 PM   -   more on moore

Editing room

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

http://www.mooreexposed.com/

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 61/68                 Date: 03-Jul-04  @  09:24 AM   -   RE: more on moore

cheddar

Link?: Link

Wow your elections will have added " free and fair" this year, lucky you.

Sitar, I agree - watch out for friendly, its the fore 9

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 62/68                 Date: 03-Jul-04  @  10:56 AM   -   RE: more on moore

Influx

clay, good answer, man. thats a damn good point. planting a seed is the only way anything can grow, eh?

and sitar? Ill fuck you up. man!

Message 63/68                 Date: 03-Jul-04  @  11:18 AM   -   RE: more on moore

k

Link?:  No link

lol

Message 64/68                 Date: 03-Jul-04  @  03:33 PM   -   RE: more on moore

mcc>

you can never force people.
all you can do is put it out there and hope.
i can't even stop guys from doing heroin....and that's not just some metaphor i'm reaching for here.

to continue...my customer shirley asks me...clay...so you spend all this money taking people to see this movie and what will it do for you?
and i say...if it means somehow i helped adjust one person's thinking one degree and their thought or action adjusted something or someone else one degree
and it means at some point one less american kid father or brother is killed
in combat
or an iraqi child or mother or aunt or uncle.....
or one less terrorist is created as a result of our continued incursion into and bombardment of their nation and culture....
then every penny will have been worth it.
more than worth it.

Message 65/68                 Date: 05-Jul-04  @  02:48 PM     Edit: 05-Jul-04  |  02:49 PM   -   RE: more on moore

sitar

That is a great point Clay.

And Influx...."and sitar? Ill fuck you up. man!"

Come on man, when was the last time you heard a good golf pun?

:P

Message 66/68                 Date: 05-Jul-04  @  10:11 PM   -   RE: more on moore

Influx

been a while, bro. bust one on me! dont forget the "hook"

Message 67/68                 Date: 06-Jul-04  @  03:46 AM   -   RE: more on moore

sitar

or the fooooooooooooour! on the floor. I know, that's an old one. Thing is it was painfully difficult to come up with golf/dance puns. Golf doesn't lend itself to dance music. Makes you wonder why they call them clubs.

I'll grab my coat

Message 68/68                 Date: 06-Jul-04  @  03:11 PM   -   RE: more on moore

mcc>

just a couple items:

1) recent usa today review by thomas k. arnold....
i used to write for tom's music rag...kicks>...back in the early 80's.
it's good to see him still typing away.

2) saudi prince bandar has a home in la jolla which we did the master-bathroom tile for in around 88. one of the two ugliest bathrooms i've ever done.
it has about 14 colors from browns and greys and golds and pewters to maroons and anything they could toss coin at. he had a big black bedroom with glass walls and circular bed which could slowly spin around. tubed disco christmas lighting lined his walls. a totally huge mansion....you always checked in with security in their office which had twenty guns all on display. it seems US taxpayers pay for secret service protection for our good saudi friend here (since they don't really have that much money....and the american taxpayer certainly couldn't think of many good uses for it).

what's notable in woodward's book ..PLAN OF ATTACK..is that the final decision
to invade iraq was cleared with bandar before colin powell even knew for certain.
there's no way you can't say they didn't have a huge say in this.
i would imagine if you looked deep enough....israel was definitely giving a big two-thumbs up as well.

Pages: 1 ... 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

There are 68 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum