0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: crowd control

Viewing all 7 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/7                 Date: 28-Mar-05  @  01:09 AM   -   crowd control

cheddar

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

"The foundation fears that people who pay such fines, in the mistaken belief that they are not an admission of guilt, could have the fact of payment used against them in future. Police can add their DNA, fingerprints and photographs to the national police computer even though they have not admitted any wrong-doing."

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/7                 Date: 28-Mar-05  @  11:18 PM   -   RE: crowd control

beds

we're all guilty chedd. where do i sign up for a flagelation?

Message 3/7                 Date: 29-Mar-05  @  09:23 AM   -   RE: crowd control

cheddar

No need beds, that's the beauty of it, its all done for you, prints, samples and photo's

Antisocial behaviour anyone?.

Message 4/7                 Date: 29-Mar-05  @  10:30 AM   -   RE: crowd control

Influx

ok...I gotta admit I see the potential for abuse, but...those offenses listed...the majority of them are legitimate offenses against and "organised society"

are you guys completely against any sort of social regulation? I have to say that until "we" prove to be safer, a bit more in control, less reactionary, I kinda prefer having a system of control in place!

Message 5/7                 Date: 29-Mar-05  @  02:41 PM   -   RE: crowd control

cheddar

I speak for myself
every year there are more laws restricting our behaviour - get a pencil and graph it, the skill comes where to draw the line called "oppression" - it used to be easy but these days so much BS is around saying "legislate to feel safe"

Again look at the output of actions. tens of thousands die due to a tsunami and nothing changes, 2k Americans die in twin towers and there is some of the most draconian and illegal military action (100k dead Iraqui's, how many dead Afgans) and massive change to the legal systems of US and other western countries.-

Again look at the net results of these things and ask the question "if I wanted laws like that....what would I have to do to get them" and see how far of the mark events are. Lets not forget the strict timetable of going to war and rumours of gov complicity or coverup and the overall legality of the event.

Real dual standards here the UK gov gets off but you and me get a record and DNA sampled for littering

Message 6/7                 Date: 29-Mar-05  @  04:25 PM   -   RE: crowd control

nutoniom

File?:  [image]

[image file]

(¯`·.¸(¯`·.¸ 18 ¸.·`¯)¸.·`¯)

OBEY

Message 7/7                 Date: 30-Mar-05  @  01:20 AM   -   RE: crowd control

Influx

agreed that its a bit spooky

but...comparing what happened here to the tsunami? thats a stretch, man. No human caused the tsunami, there was no criminal act, so OF COURSE the reaction is going to be different

funny thing is...if people stopped acting like such stupid fcking assholes there'd be less need for these laws. or at least less perception of need for them?

what always gets me tho..is...cheddar...arent you sorta a "leftist"? wanting govt regulation of this and that? but then...utter freedom without reprise for individuals?

anyway...DNA charting for littering...well...yeah...a bit extreme

Viewing all 7 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 7 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum