0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: So, where's the crispy children...

Pages: 1 ... 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Original Message                 Date: 06-May-03  @  05:56 AM   -   So, where's the crispy children...

Blista

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

Some time ago zazza made that statement...so where's the friggin 10,000,000 dead Iraqi's killed by American. He's such a media gimp.

Fvcking dozy

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 62/96                 Date: 07-Nov-04  @  12:07 PM     Edit: 07-Nov-04  |  12:10 PM   -   RE: So, where's the crispy children...

Zazza

File?:  [image]

[image file]

Fallujah prepares to be liberated:

Commanding General, Denis Hajlik. "We're gonna whack 'em,"

At the last count, by US military intelligence, the rebels numbered several thousand strong. But no one knows if they are still there.

Colonel Brandl "... the enemy has got a face. He's called Satan. He lives in Falluja. And we're going to destroy him."

The colonel, a charismatic young officer who is on his second tour in Iraq, will command one of the battalions "at the tip of the spear" in the assault.

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 63/96                 Date: 07-Nov-04  @  05:05 PM   -   RE: So, where's the crispy children...

xoxos

Link?: Link

i've cried too much in the last 24 hours, now i've got a fucking headace

Message 64/96                 Date: 07-Nov-04  @  05:28 PM   -   RE: So, where's the crispy children...

mcc>

what you do is mix some blood in with those tears.

it's the cycle.

Message 65/96                 Date: 07-Nov-04  @  10:49 PM   -   RE: So, where's the crispy children...

Influx

if only it were possible to stop talking politics everywhere I go. last night a friend of mine started with the "yay! Bush won!"

and he said to me:

"Do you realize how much safer you are now?"

It took a lot of effort to contain myself.

so xoxos...this guy would have been a good target for the spite youve reserved for the human race. He's a friend and a good guy, but its amazing to me that people can be so calloused and pompous!

oh, and up in Oregon I saw a home made sign on a car:

"Bush rules, Kerry drools"

what. tha. fuck?

Message 66/96                 Date: 08-Nov-04  @  12:20 AM   -   RE: So, where's the crispy children...

Zazza

All in the name of freedom, justice and democracy...

George Orwell got it so right...

Message 67/96                 Date: 08-Nov-04  @  05:36 PM   -   RE: So, where's the crispy children...

xoxos

"i voted for bush because kerry is ugly and bush is not"

he's a good guy who is too chicken to question the foundation of his existence ;) mebbe his mother loves him.

the question being posed, and all...

Message 68/96                 Date: 14-Nov-04  @  06:55 AM   -   RE: So, where's the crispy children...

Humble Granny

I don't think chimps are that pretty although Kerry looks like something you'd get at KFC

Message 69/96                 Date: 14-Nov-04  @  05:48 PM   -   RE: So, where's the crispy children...

xoxos

influx, if they weren't callous and pompous regularly, they'd lose touch with it and then they'd have some real tangible worries, which are never ever fun to confront within one's self.

that's what t.v. is here for, to demonstrate that such behaviour is normal!

fuck all of you people.. i have looked into the soul of this society.. yeah, whatever, except this is what i was BORN TO DO. have i not explained enough about my heritage? when i tell you automatic push button remote control synthetic genetics command your soul i'm not fuckin around.

blood? you don't need to shed any blood to break spines or femurs. oc this is better w/ someone who doesn't know where you live.

Message 70/96                 Date: 20-Nov-04  @  04:38 PM   -   RE: So, where's the crispy children...

Zazza

US soldiers in Iraq suffer horrific brain and mental injuries

Traumatic Brian Injury

The increase in brain injury cases is largely due to the advanced body armor and helmets now used by US forces. As the death rate of wounded troops has declined compared to previous conflicts, the rate of TBI has shot up. The nature of the Iraq war has also increased the number of brain injuries. Rocket propelled grenades, mortars, and other explosive devices cause concussive shock blasts damaging to the brain.

ABC News reported last month on the situation in one Veterans Affairs hospital in Palo Alto, California. “The majority of [TBI patients], they’re incontinent, both bowel and bladder, so we have to retrain them when to use the toilet, how to use the toilet,” nurse manager Stephanie Alvarez said.

Each patient at the facility is given a “memory book,” which describes that day’s schedule, and other important information. For many wounded soldiers this includes a reminder of why they are in hospital. “I had a head injury from an explosion in Iraq on June 14, 2004,” one soldier’s book read.

Last month Associated Press reported the case of Jeffrey Lucey, a 23-year-old Marine who suffered from serious depression and became dependent on alcohol after returning from Iraq in July 2003. On Christmas Eve he told his sister how he had been ordered to shoot two unarmed Iraqi soldiers. “He took off two dog tags around his neck, then threw them at me and said, ‘Don’t you understand? Your brother is a murderer,’” she recalled. Lucey killed himself in June.

Pages: 1 ... 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

There are 96 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum