0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: Vote John Motherfucking Kerry

Pages: 1 ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Original Message                 Date: 31-Oct-04  @  03:25 AM   -   Vote John Motherfucking Kerry

Togo Peffin

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

Here I am, a Brit. A message to all Americans on this site:
Vote Kerry. Bush's time can be ended on Tuesday. You can evict him from the Whitehouse. I hope you're going to vote. Vote. Vote Kerry. Not because he's really great. More because Bush is such a useless shit. For Christ's sake.
Togo

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 61/107                 Date: 03-Nov-04  @  10:17 PM   -   RE: Vote John Motherfucking Kerry

Absorb Fish

Link?: Link

No offense to those of you that voted Nader, but it just makes me kinda angry - as you guys are just throwing away your votes... Kerry could have used some of your votes and it might have helped him quite a bit... Even if you don't like Kerry - he would have been a better choice than W.

And Nader - is a nutjob - i'm sorry to say... www.votenader.org i think. He's debating with puppets recorded on DVD that you can order... And this is his official site... how much credibility can you have in this man.

I understand your position Chedder but you can't possibly think that we as Americans have that much power over what your Politians do to your own country. I'm completely naive over how your leaders come to power but it is based on democracy as well no? Why not vote for someone who won't build shit next to your capital? What are we gonna do? Bomb you because you wouldn't let us put trash in your capital?

Ok now that's out of my system, I'll go listen to some tunes i guess...

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 62/107                 Date: 03-Nov-04  @  11:22 PM   -   RE: Vote John Motherfucking Kerry

S1GNALRUNNERS - Andrew

hahahaha SUCKS FOR YOU!!!!!!

Message 63/107                 Date: 03-Nov-04  @  11:34 PM   -   RE: Vote John Motherfucking Kerry

CydoniaCell

Thanks Andrew for being the selfish rotten simpleton I suspect the 152 million who agree you to be...

e

Message 64/107                 Date: 03-Nov-04  @  11:39 PM   -   RE: Vote John Motherfucking Kerry

S1GNALRUNNERS - Andrew

actually no, i just enjoy pissing you off

Message 65/107                 Date: 03-Nov-04  @  11:51 PM   -   RE: Vote John Motherfucking Kerry

S1GNALRUNNERS - Andrew

do go on though, keep on associating me with republican stereotypes. they're fun to read

Message 66/107                 Date: 04-Nov-04  @  12:11 AM   -   RE: Vote John Motherfucking Kerry

mcc>

let's just say you are OUR republican stereotype andrew......a man who wants to be his father.

or AT LEAST.....NOT HIS BROTHER. ouch.

sad.

Message 67/107                 Date: 04-Nov-04  @  04:20 AM     Edit: 04-Nov-04  |  04:21 AM   -   RE: Vote John Motherfucking Kerry

psylichon

File?:  File

Message 68/107                 Date: 04-Nov-04  @  04:23 AM   -   RE: Vote John Motherfucking Kerry

Influx

"And Nader - is a nutjob - i'm sorry to say... www.votenader.org i think. He's debating with puppets recorded on DVD that you can order... And this is his official site... how much credibility can you have in this man."

It should be pointed out that he did this (yes, its corny) because NO ONE WOULD FUCKING DEBATE HIM!

because he was barred from the debates. because he was left off most ballots. because not a chance was given to him.

sorry, but I voted my conscience. I do worry that if too many of us did that, Kerry wouldnt win, but...the fact is, bush won resoundingly in the states that mattered. a million votes for nader didnt affect anything whatsoever.

I hope beyond all realism that I/we will be proven wrong about GWB

Message 69/107                 Date: 04-Nov-04  @  05:40 AM   -   RE: Vote John Motherfucking Kerry

mcc>

wrong? he's already sanctioned the dismemberment of iraq.....the death of 100,000 civilians.
wrong?

he's already allowed cheney to send halliburton in there to rake in billion$....with little oversight or accounting.

wrong?

and then they're still making the starving iraqis pay millions$$$ to the wealthy royal kuwaiti's for saddam's incursion 10 years ago!!!!!

wrong???

man influx...you must be in one of those feeling warm fuzzy & generous modes tonight.
you mean you just hope bush don't send his boys in against his own people....yes...that would be kinda nice.

Message 70/107                 Date: 04-Nov-04  @  06:21 AM   -   RE: Vote John Motherfucking Kerry

Influx

I guess I mean that...my fear that its going to get worse and worse and worse will be proven wrong.

or, that...perhaps...even though the cost will be great, that ultimately "those other places" will prosper due to "our" efforts

I dont believe this, and Im not feeling warm and fuzzy at all. Id just love to be the misguided "liberal" that those on the right would call me. and you.

Pages: 1 ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

There are 107 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum