0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: Customer support gone right....

Viewing all 8 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/8                 Date: 28-Jan-05  @  09:27 PM   -   Customer support gone right....

psylichon

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

So I got this nice new Kensington trackball for christmas.... and its left/right roller has gotten progressively worse to the point of unuseability. I was within my return period with Newegg, but I figured I'd give Kensington a call and see what's up.

So they're sending me a new one, and I get to keep the old one! I didn't think companies did that sort of thing anymore. No hassle with receipts or anything (which is good cause it was a gift), just an honest-to-goodness fix. God bless 'em.

If you haven't used the big Kensington trackballs for a week to get used to them, you're missing out on something great for your wrist (and speed). And this one was fucked from the beginning but the ones we have at work have been in use for half a decade and they're smooth as shit out a duck's ass. Highly recommended products and company.

Yeah, i'm bored. Go ahead and take it with the "something great for your wrist" thing, Jock...

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/8                 Date: 29-Jan-05  @  12:48 AM   -   RE: Customer support gone right....

S1GNALRUNNERS - BLU

is a ducks shit smooth? Im in dire need of a new mouse and keep walking past these bad boys everytime im in the computer shop - think i might get one once the other button falls of this one, good stuff.

blu

Message 3/8                 Date: 29-Jan-05  @  01:08 AM   -   RE: Customer support gone right....

pict

Link?:  No link

Psy you little consumer drone you.

Message 4/8                 Date: 29-Jan-05  @  02:38 AM   -   RE: Customer support gone right....

psylichon

oh and i'm sure your input device is made out of some stones and some haggis, ya geezer

Message 5/8                 Date: 29-Jan-05  @  04:40 AM   -   RE: Customer support gone right....

pict

Link?:  No link

I've never had any complaints about my input device.

Message 6/8                 Date: 29-Jan-05  @  10:26 AM   -   RE: Customer support gone right....

beds

no complaints yet, but damn it's got me into lots of trouble

Message 7/8                 Date: 29-Jan-05  @  07:27 PM   -   RE: Customer support gone right....

lucidskies

I've myself a Kensington Optical Trackball--it's a great little thing, everytime I go
back and use a regular mouse I get pissed cause it is so much work to use them
;-)
*shrug* I must be lazy...
-mike

Message 8/8                 Date: 29-Jan-05  @  11:59 PM   -   RE: Customer support gone right....

psylichon

Yeah it's weird... i guess I shoulda got the optical, though they don't have as many programmable buttons. Turns out those buttons don't even work with my KVM switch though (grrrrr.... wtf).

Viewing all 8 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 8 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum