0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: Yammy CS80 on ebay

Viewing all 8 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/8                 Date: 21-Feb-04  @  05:28 PM   -   Yammy CS80 on ebay

Jock

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3705484171&category=38091

Damn, outbid already. The unit needs tuning and repairs, but even so you could still sell it on for £2000.

I WANT ONE !

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/8                 Date: 21-Feb-04  @  08:34 PM   -   RE: Yammy CS80 on ebay

Maarten

Fuckin ell, I was gonna place a bid on the following and fookin forgot till ten minutes after the auction! : http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3704478660&category=10175 ....... 58quid!

Message 3/8                 Date: 21-Feb-04  @  08:47 PM   -   RE: Yammy CS80 on ebay

milan

you dont need two of everything, m!

Message 4/8                 Date: 22-Feb-04  @  01:14 PM   -   RE: Yammy CS80 on ebay

Maarten

come on, the seller obviously didnt know what the thing is worth. I mean it's worth say, a Korg MS-10 + cv/gate->MIDI box over here! gawd, I could kick meself

Message 5/8                 Date: 22-Feb-04  @  05:46 PM   -   RE: Yammy CS80 on ebay

mcc>

i do it all the time and have to remind myself what money, time, and hassle
i saved when
i lose one.....and then
i drink to forget.

Message 6/8                 Date: 22-Feb-04  @  06:14 PM   -   RE: Yammy CS80 on ebay

mcc>

like right now....as i peruse the items ending today....i often have to wonder about the stories behind some of these keyboards.
some of my favorites are the casio and yamaha porta-keys.

here's a guy who's selling 4 older full-size units he says he used in concert maybe 50 times.
for all i know this old man could play chopin on these things and never worried what-the-hell gear he was usuing as long as it sounded decent enough to have all the old bag-ladies-&-gents come in and enjoy and relax for an afternoon....whatever....looking at his furniture around his units kinda tells the story.

oh.....sometimes i just wanna give these peeps some real money for their things come that time when they really need to lose their gear....for whatever reason.
then again...coming up is cool too.

Message 7/8                 Date: 03-Mar-04  @  02:40 AM   -   RE: Yammy CS80 on ebay

ahhhhh.....

Link?:  No link

worth a bump up to the top.....

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3708405551&category=10175

Message 8/8                 Date: 03-Mar-04  @  03:26 AM   -   RE: Yammy CS80 on ebay

mcc>

Link?:  No link

is it the lift that inspires? or the inspiration which provides the lift?

Viewing all 8 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 8 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum