0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: sterilisation Eugenics

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 17

Original Message                 Date: 02-Sep-03  @  04:36 PM   -   sterilisation Eugenics

pict

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

"To its critics, Project Prevention or Crack - an American organisation which pays drug addicts and alcoholics to be sterilised - is a terrifying throwback to the neutering of "defectives" during the 20th Century."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/3189763.stm

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 71/166                 Date: 05-Sep-03  @  01:54 PM   -   RE: sterilisation Eugenics

originality police

Link?:  No link

Your creativity is improving young Spot..

You may continue..

*WE'RE WATCHING YOU.. YOU ARE ENTERTAINMENT*

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 72/166                 Date: 05-Sep-03  @  02:02 PM   -   RE: sterilisation Eugenics

spot

Link?: Link

Fuck off originality Cunts, I'm finding it hard enough as it is to come up with something new EVERY time someone makes a swipe at me.

And now I've got the added pressure of Jock wanting to give me nasty man-love. I just hope I don't tighten up on him when he's arse ing me like how my sneaky uncle used to.

But I REALLY like my job and I've got a quiet afternoon posting to a forum on a website that covers stuff I've got NO interest in. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE don't hate me for what I am.

Message 73/166                 Date: 05-Sep-03  @  02:03 PM   -   RE: sterilisation Eugenics

spot

i'm quaking in my boots, really i am

Message 74/166                 Date: 05-Sep-03  @  02:04 PM   -   RE: sterilisation Eugenics

spot

Link?:  Link

Fuck me, i type and posted them two quick didnt i, see that, 1 minute between the posts!

if your going to impost, make sure you do it well...jeezuz, puppies!

Message 75/166                 Date: 05-Sep-03  @  02:09 PM   -   RE: sterilisation Eugenics

originality police

You have need to fear Spot, and you do not strike us as completely pig shit stupid so take heed!

However we are most amused by your attempts to promote sudden schizophrenia and or persecution, when in reality you simply possess accelerated typing skills and an eagerness to continue entertaining in your (somewhat limited) capacities

Do continue, as you have time to burn...

*WE'RE WATCHING (BOTH OF) YOU..*

Message 76/166                 Date: 05-Sep-03  @  02:15 PM   -   RE: sterilisation Eugenics

spot

yeah, you like to watch dont you, you dirty crack whore.

watch this

(cuts to shot of me wiping my cock over your curtains)

aye, thats right...admit it , your tenting

Message 77/166                 Date: 05-Sep-03  @  02:25 PM   -   RE: sterilisation Eugenics

spot

No No No! Its all wrong! That wasn't nearly as funny or as hard-bastard as I thought it would be! For once I feel a bit threatened and what do I do? I Fucking BLOW IT buy reverting to my usual one-trick-donkey-cock-sucking routine!

And now I've talked about shooting my load again, Jock's probably even MORE determined to have burglary with me (not that I have an objection to that of course!)

Must try harder.. MUST try harder..

Message 78/166                 Date: 05-Sep-03  @  02:26 PM   -   RE: sterilisation Eugenics

spot

hehehehe, deary me, your running out of retaliations yerself

Message 79/166                 Date: 05-Sep-03  @  02:36 PM   -   RE: sterilisation Eugenics

spot

c'mon, i wuold have expected a reply by me by now

Message 80/166                 Date: 05-Sep-03  @  02:39 PM   -   RE: sterilisation Eugenics

Jock

I'm more concerned about the Burglary. What got stolen ? They didnt find my used tissue collection did they ?

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 17

There are 166 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Error Occurred While Processing Request

Error Occurred While Processing Request

Error Diagnostic Information

ODBC Error Code = S1000 (General error)

[Microsoft][ODBC Microsoft Access Driver] The search key was not found in any record.

The error occurred while processing an element with a general identifier of (CFQUERY), occupying document position (621:1) to (621:51).

Date/Time: 06/26/24 16:44:31
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)
Remote Address: 3.137.219.1
Query String: chatter_id=35&end=80&start=71&step_messagecount=8&step_rowcount=30&threadid=34045&threads_end=1500&threads_start=1451