0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: The man in black says goodbye...

Pages: 1 ... 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Original Message                 Date: 13-Sep-03  @  02:06 AM   -   The man in black says goodbye...

Trillium

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

Rest In peace Johnny..........

You'll be missed.

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 81/84                 Date: 23-Sep-03  @  05:52 PM   -   RE: The man in black says goodbye...

milan

Link?: Link

isnt that what Great Rock'n'Rol Swindle was all about?

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 82/84                 Date: 24-Sep-03  @  02:53 AM   -   RE: The man in black says goodbye...

mcc>

Link?:  No link

that's what some historians would suggest....and to some extent, that's true. malcolm's a fauckcing genius but then so was/is lydon. i honestly thought the two should kissed and made-up an insane collaboration together. ooocH...oUch...old hurts.
they were so much alike in ways.

answer>...you forgot wire, stuff little fingers, stranglers....but you did say the undertones!!!!
hey hey feargal!

Message 83/84                 Date: 24-Sep-03  @  12:47 PM   -   RE: The man in black says goodbye...

ducale

Link?:  No link

that gypsy front man in Radiohead can't sing! And don't tell me its just pained expression cos he ACTUALLY can't hold a note. But I think the music is amazing but let down badly my Tom's voice.

Message 84/84                 Date: 24-Sep-03  @  01:27 PM   -   RE: The man in black says goodbye...

k

Link?: Link

the ramones drummer makes me laugh, sorta plays like a cabaret band drummer.

I always thought, Lydon wanted a serious band and maclaren was just obsessed with the quick money & pumping sid up - I guess that's why Lydon quit out of disgust. It was hilarious seeing the faces of all the 'punks' when they put 'The Swindle' album on the turntable after getting it home - lol! what a laff - anyways, Didnt Chris Spedding do all the guitars on Bollocks? like the Blockheads bassist did all the bass on (at least the earlier) Clash albums didnt he (I heard)

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Pages: 1 ... 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

There are 84 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum