0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: More Hamsters

Viewing all 9 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/9                 Date: 22-Mar-04  @  11:20 PM   -   More Hamsters

GrooveMonkey

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

http://instruct1.cit.cornell.edu//courses/eceprojectsland/STUDENTPROJ/2002to2003/lil2/index.html

Nuff said!

G

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/9                 Date: 22-Mar-04  @  11:57 PM   -   RE: More Hamsters

dfect

i think someone posted a link to this not too long ago.

neat shit, though.

now we just need to put funny little cardboard eyes on them, give one a guitar, and tell them to sing about hoagies.

Message 3/9                 Date: 23-Mar-04  @  05:17 AM     Edit: 23-Mar-04  |  05:18 AM   -   RE: More Hamsters

psylichon

They don't groove as well as hedgehogs, though.

Message 4/9                 Date: 23-Mar-04  @  12:21 PM   -   RE: More Hamsters

Jock

Link?:  No link

Judging by home any times my version of Cubase f*cks up I reckon I must have this hamster based technology in my PC already.

Message 5/9                 Date: 23-Mar-04  @  12:55 PM   -   RE: More Hamsters

Jock

that was meant to say "how many times" .. I was distracted by this doris in the office flashing her chebs at mmeeeeeeeeeeeee

Message 6/9                 Date: 23-Mar-04  @  02:57 PM   -   RE: More Hamsters

xoxos

File?:  [image]

[image file]

you had to mention hamsters..

Message 7/9                 Date: 23-Mar-04  @  03:00 PM   -   RE: More Hamsters

xoxos

File?:  [image]

[image file]

damn that's a catchy tune..

on the topic - last time i checked, there were several cheap flash progs ($30ish)

any of them worthwhile? looking more for webpage interfaces than doing comics

Message 8/9                 Date: 24-Mar-04  @  11:39 PM   -   RE: More Hamsters

Pongoid

Jock, do you have a slang dictionary handy? Fuckin hell...where do you come up with a tenth of these phrases that few if any recognize, but all understand with obscene clarity? If not, you really should write one. Might finance real monitors instead of those home speakers.

Ape

Message 9/9                 Date: 25-Mar-04  @  11:10 AM   -   RE: More Hamsters

Jock

I could do. but I fear I would be sued by Roger Mellie and John Brown Publishing.

http://www.viz.co.uk

Viewing all 9 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 9 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum