0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: So, where's the crispy children...

Pages: 1 ... 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Original Message                 Date: 06-May-03  @  05:56 AM   -   So, where's the crispy children...

Blista

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

Some time ago zazza made that statement...so where's the friggin 10,000,000 dead Iraqi's killed by American. He's such a media gimp.

Fvcking dozy

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 81/96                 Date: 21-Nov-04  @  09:05 PM   -   RE: So, where's the crispy children...

Influx

Link?: Link

right...war pigs...war in general, but since it came out around nam time...

yup, children of the grave

me n nutonium are brothers in sabbath 

hey nutonium does your "Black Sabbath" have 'evil woman' on it?

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 82/96                 Date: 21-Nov-04  @  09:40 PM   -   RE: So, where's the crispy children...

milan

i have a belgianmetal.com wallpaper with a 666 and a big axe on at the moment. beat that i dear you :D

Message 83/96                 Date: 22-Nov-04  @  01:35 AM   -   RE: So, where's the crispy children...

pict

Sabbath had the best riffs.Iommi doesn't get the credit he deserves,not bad for a leftie missing 2 finger tips eh?

Message 84/96                 Date: 22-Nov-04  @  04:49 AM   -   RE: So, where's the crispy children...

Influx

sick guitarist, definitely. sometimes you hear some slop but its creative slop 

I also love the hard panning recording, because some of the tracks have wide open drum channels on either side, so you can get perfect samplesL 

Message 85/96                 Date: 22-Nov-04  @  02:48 PM   -   RE: So, where's the crispy children...

nutoniom

aye, no. only have "master of reality". i must have bought and sold this album 3 times now. i definately need a good compilation. my favorite is still "into the void" 'tho.

Message 86/96                 Date: 23-Nov-04  @  03:24 AM   -   RE: So, where's the crispy children...

chroma

have you heard the live bootlegs with ian gillan of d. purple "singing"? man his age has no excuse for playing that badly with that much distortion.

Message 87/96                 Date: 23-Nov-04  @  05:56 AM   -   RE: So, where's the crispy children...

Influx

my mom met him once. gillian that is. havent hear tho

nutonium..how can you only have MoR? thats a SICK release, start to finish, and Into the Void is amazing (I sure wish all the people that called Ozzy a satanist could hear that song)

seriously...go get Volume IV, Paranoid, Black Sabbath (the import with Evil Woman included), Sabbath Bloody Sabbath, and Sabotage! Theyre all just fcking amazing.

Message 88/96                 Date: 23-Nov-04  @  02:30 PM   -   RE: So, where's the crispy children...

nutoniom

well, i'm not a "real" sabbath fan. was subjected to the record on a trip to "tarrana" my head stuck between a bass drum and a guit amp. we protested when the guitar player wanted to put it on, claiming we didn't want to be exposed to hair music. that's when i became a closet "master of reality" fan. luckily there were pussy ballads, so we were able to give him some flack and retain composure. i've heard some others, but MoR (funny acronym, means death in french, monsieur) was MY sabbath album. i'm like that, i have fetish albums that i play and play and play.
but these days, i feel like checking some more. symptom of the universe seems to be what i'm looking for.

Message 89/96                 Date: 24-Nov-04  @  01:10 AM   -   RE: So, where's the crispy children...

chroma

ah yea thats the one, "sabotage" right between the early raw sabbath and their later "progressive" stuff, thats probably their most satisfying one for me

Message 90/96                 Date: 24-Nov-04  @  09:18 AM   -   RE: So, where's the crispy children...

cheddar

meanwhile

Pages: 1 ... 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

There are 96 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum