0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: sterilisation Eugenics

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 17

Original Message                 Date: 02-Sep-03  @  04:36 PM   -   sterilisation Eugenics

pict

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

"To its critics, Project Prevention or Crack - an American organisation which pays drug addicts and alcoholics to be sterilised - is a terrifying throwback to the neutering of "defectives" during the 20th Century."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/3189763.stm

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 81/166                 Date: 05-Sep-03  @  02:49 PM   -   RE: sterilisation Eugenics

originality police

Link?:  No link

You're flagging spot. Same old same old same old. You MUST try harder or you will LOSE. Surely your pride cannot allow that?

As you have no doubt cock-knocked with Jock on many an occasion, should you not out of love, return his tissues?

*WE'RE WATCHING.. YOU.. ARE OBVIOUS*

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 82/166                 Date: 05-Sep-03  @  02:52 PM   -   RE: sterilisation Eugenics

spot

Link?: Link

back in half hour, hitting refresh is wearing my finger out and i promised your mum a strokin' later

Message 83/166                 Date: 05-Sep-03  @  03:02 PM   -   RE: sterilisation Eugenics

spot

Link?:  Link

yeah, I'm gonna Fuck your mum. In the ear. Then my dad is gonna Fuck me!

Hang on, Originality tawts are gonna compalin about that sounding like everything else I've posted recently (which is true).. I'll get bored soon enough though and Jock can defend me some more coz you poor losers don't understand me (just like I said earlier)

Message 84/166                 Date: 05-Sep-03  @  03:05 PM   -   RE: sterilisation Eugenics

spot

i'm going to Fuck your mum in the ear?...What?....thats not the sort of thing i would say at all, well, not the "in the ear" bit anyway, thats gay.
C'mon, if you are going to immatate me, post in Fucking British English, you sound far to American....queer Cunt

Message 85/166                 Date: 05-Sep-03  @  03:18 PM   -   RE: sterilisation Eugenics

originality police

You must be very well versed in the arts of homosexuality spot, to be able to determine such a thing.

The evidence against you is mounting. Do continue, to all of our amusement... And look, look young Spot.. look how it Pisses you RIGHT off!

*WE'RE WATCHING YOU.. ALL DAY LONG*

Message 86/166                 Date: 05-Sep-03  @  03:25 PM   -   RE: sterilisation Eugenics

spot

oh i'm far frmo pissed off, i find it all very amusing, cary on, please

*I'M WATCHING BACK, YOUR AN UGLY FUCKER ARENT YOU*

Message 87/166                 Date: 05-Sep-03  @  03:29 PM   -   RE: sterilisation Eugenics

Jock Munro

I'm watching WWW.THEHUN.NET coz the first shots of Veronika Zemanova taking one up the rusty are posted up on there.

Message 88/166                 Date: 05-Sep-03  @  03:31 PM   -   RE: sterilisation Eugenics

spot

yeah, but the arse bandit posting as the originality police, which in itself isnt very original, is showing strong tendencies to the brown side, so he wouldnt be interested in veronika

Message 89/166                 Date: 05-Sep-03  @  03:32 PM   -   RE: sterilisation Eugenics

Jock Munro

you mean he bowls from the pavillion end ? oh jeez. Why didnt you warn me ?

*sound of fat bloke running off*

Message 90/166                 Date: 05-Sep-03  @  03:44 PM   -   RE: sterilisation Eugenics

gestapo tactics

HILARIOUS! That is the best you can both come up with? In one afternoon we've made you look like the UTTERLY stupid Cunts you know you are, we're amused. 'nuff said.

"JA IST GUT!"

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 17

There are 166 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Error Occurred While Processing Request

Error Occurred While Processing Request

Error Diagnostic Information

ODBC Error Code = S1000 (General error)

[Microsoft][ODBC Microsoft Access Driver] The search key was not found in any record.

The error occurred while processing an element with a general identifier of (CFQUERY), occupying document position (621:1) to (621:51).

Date/Time: 06/26/24 16:45:53
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)
Remote Address: 3.144.228.19
Query String: chatter_id=35&end=90&start=81&step_messagecount=9&step_rowcount=30&threadid=34045&threads_end=1500&threads_start=1451