0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: So, where's the crispy children...

Pages: 1 ... 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Original Message                 Date: 06-May-03  @  05:56 AM   -   So, where's the crispy children...

Blista

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

Some time ago zazza made that statement...so where's the friggin 10,000,000 dead Iraqi's killed by American. He's such a media gimp.

Fvcking dozy

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 91/96                 Date: 24-Nov-04  @  11:56 AM   -   RE: So, where's the crispy children...

k

Link?:  Link

"Anyone who's mobile, moving in the zone, even if it's a three-year-old, needs to be killed."

nice!...

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 92/96                 Date: 24-Nov-04  @  04:58 PM   -   RE: So, where's the crispy children...

xoxos

Link?: Link

"Fvcking dozy" is a bit of an understatement! you're looknig for "irreconcileably catatonic"

i see some soldier scored 10 points

Message 93/96                 Date: 24-Nov-04  @  06:40 PM   -   RE: So, where's the crispy children...

milan

she wasnt crispy tho... wrong thread

Message 94/96                 Date: 24-Nov-04  @  09:05 PM   -   RE: So, where's the crispy children...

cheddar

i was going to satrt a new thread but the last Il bashing post i made got totaled, sooo... here was a Schroedinger of toasted children so...

Message 95/96                 Date: 25-Nov-04  @  01:02 PM   -   RE: So, where's the crispy children...

k

Link?:  Link

heh - the US Dollar is still falling then... c'mon!

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 96/96                 Date: 25-Nov-04  @  01:15 PM   -   RE: So, where's the crispy children...

beds

the fall in the dollar is a part of bush's economic policy, he wants it low coz the u.s. is in debt.

Pages: 1 ... 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

There are 96 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum